Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL knajjd is the most dangerous mod

• Thread starter everythingislava
  • Start date
All my warnings have been given by knajjd. If I ever get banned, it'll probably be by his hands :feelsbadman:

Ritalin

@Ritalincel

Weebs are back...

This thread died quick enough...

>moneymaxxed neet
>probably mogs the entire place
>half of the forum is tsundere for him
No one man should have all that power

Don't let his cute appearance deceive you boyos

Don't let his cute appearance deceive you boyos
this, the whole thing validates looks theory to a T. Looks are everything, even gay orbiting on virgin loser forums.

knajd is the most dangerous mod. He reminds me of a somali warlord who's addicted to crack and insane and shoots people for no reason.

knajd is the most dangerous mod. He reminds me of a somali warlord who's addicted to crack and insane and shoots people for no reason.
DANGEROUS, MOST DANGEROUS

Him being so damn cute leads otherwise honorable members to behave badly just to get his attention..
View attachment 60055
Rest in peace @Luxity

Another victim can be seen here - rip @overlystinkypants

And not only is he luring people into the trap of getting banned as the kawaii shouta siren that he is, his ability to exchange pictures in exchange for favours could also prove dangerous..

What can be done to stop @knajjd from taking over this site?
Is that Luxity?
Lol what a faggot.
lux is a girl you idiots
Lmao this would make alot of fucking sense.

Probably some femceltard to put the cherry on top.

Last edited:
I only post so knjadd can tickle me lmao

another gay thread about him...
he is definitely the incel with the highest smv

Id like to drink black tea with him one day :feelsokman:

Why are weebs such huge faggots. They all have blatantly homosexual tendencies.

@Ritalincel

I think we should give Knajjd a wig and a dress and made ""her"" the cumdumster of the community, i don`t fucking care about being gay or not he`s more beautiful that the 80% of the females without makeup

carpet bomb R9gay weeb cucks

This is too gay even for my taste ngl

Weebs are strong in mumbers.....!!!! I can see it now , if you have a chad avatar your opinion doesn't count.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back