Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

knajjd is not real

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
he is using the pics of a model or a random guy, he should post a photo with his name in a paper tbh, he is too cute to be an incel

knajjd said:
i PMed some ppl with proof already ok i'll PM u too

also a 5'2" model is nonexistent lul

dont send me the pic of your turkish passport, i saw that pic already

knajjd said:
ya that's not what i'm talking about

how'd you find that thing? i've never posted it here...... were u ever on discord

on 4chan

No one can be an incel at 14 lol,the first time I kissed a girl I was 18, at 19 I got blackpilled and realised I was an incel. No one expects nothing from you when you're 14.

lordcommander said:
No one can be an incel at 14 lol,the first time I kissed a girl I was 18, at 19 I got blackpilled and realised I was an incel. No one expects nothing from you when you're 14.

fakecel

torujo said:
lordcommander said:
fakecel

?

lordcommander said:

You got farther than most of us.

Zielony4 said:
lordcommander said:
You got farther than most of us.

It was during a party. I was lookmaxing, it was dark, she was drunk and fat. The first and last time it happened sadly

knajjd said:
lordcommander said:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/236295406580006913/332761081338527755/onecooldude7.jpg
do you believe that this guy, too, can't be incel? he's like 15. do you think he will grow up to be slayer?
how r u incel if u kissed females .___.
torujo said:
knajjd said:
ya that's not what i'm talking about
how'd you find that thing? i've never posted it here...... were u ever on discord
on 4chan
oh ya i remember that kthx

He's 18 and he has a medical condition...