Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious kissless hugless handholdless conversationless touchless _______ virgin, what others are there ?

eyecontactless

awarenessless -- if no woman has ever even been aware of your existence

hangoutless/friendless

ERless, never slaughtered a foid

Scat-less, sounding-less :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Conversationless

That's the ultimate state of inceldom ngl.

I have to admit I take some pride in that women are very aware of me. Scared, creeped out, 'I hate that guy'. Even though I never had a conversation with them, and am a calm person.

sitbesideless - No foid ever sits besides you in public transportation.

One time I sat beside a girl on the bus. She lasted through one whole stop, then she was almost panicking, and got off the bus at the 2nd stop. I then was watching her and she went and was waiting at the bus stop for the next bus, even though it wasn't a transfer station.

Has any girl voluntarily sat beside you on the bus, then lasted the whole trip to her stop without leaving her seat beside you?
@FACEandLMS

Didn't you coin a term?

"besidesittinglesscel"

5946a5c

Whenever I'm on public transport, I notice that the seat beside me is usually not taken up easily. And even when its taken up, its usually by a guy or and old ugly ethnic woman. Only once has a young attractive woman sat besides me. She was standing in front on my seat, and when the seat besides me got vacant, she took it and stayed there until my train stop came and I had to ask her to let me pass (because I was on the inner seat by the window). But this was the ONLY time. There was one other time, but that happened YEARS ago so it doesn't count.

The agony of knowing what it feels like to have an attractive girl sit next to you on the bus, but now denied that.