Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kissing on the street forbidden

In most countries it's socially unacceptable to show public affection but in the western society it's ok
i used to work as a cashier and these two couples one a hispanic manlet and a white landwhale kept fucking kissing it literally made me wanna
puke especially since these fuckers were practically about to have sex in front of me grabbing their ass and shit
truly a degenerate thing and should out lawed. Even if i were to have a foid i wouldn't do this embarrassing shit and humiliating shit

i need to move to turkey

In most countries it's socially unacceptable to show public affection but in the western society it's ok
i used to work as a cashier and these two couples one a hispanic manlet and a white landwhale kept fucking kissing it literally made me wanna
puke especially since these fuckers were practically about to have sex in front of me grabbing their ass and shit
truly a degenerate thing and should out lawed. Even if i were to have a foid i wouldn't do this embarrassing shit and humiliating shit
and she was fat? should’ve gotten jail time