Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kingdom come : Redemption is a great game

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin
★★★★
Relaxing and immersive, quite slow paced and contemplative but gets exciting enough at times. The world is beautiful and the gameplay feels really good in hardcore mode, much more rewarding that is.

Mod community doesn't compare to bethesda games of course but i got an important fix for some textures popping in and an actually good, non gay preset for Reshade as well as some great ini tweaking.

The content in general is non soy and even the foid DLC with Theresa is ok and doesn't go retard. I like her and the other characters, they're all endearing in some way.

Redemption? More like Revengelations

You mean kingdom come deliverance?

You mean kingdom come deliverance?
:feelskek: I'm so dumb the incel brainrot is getting the best of me :feelstastyman: yes of course i meant deliverance. Gee whiz it's truly over

Red Dead : Reception :lul: :lul:

It was alright.... hated the grind to just learn to read and potion system was ehhhh.

Combat was fun, story was fine

I started out the game almost 1 year ago but i still have to finish it kek.

Damn I thought KCD II was leaked or something

Ye best game of that year for sure. One of the vanishingly few vidya that actually managed to capture my attention

didnt like the combat at first but it kinda grew on me. spamming cinch was funny