Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Elephant Man should be the icon of Inceldom, not ER.

Eternal Despair

Eternal Despair

Recruit
★★★★
768px-Joseph_Merrick_carte_de_visite_photo%2C_c._1889.jpg

5 ft 2 in (157 cm)
This endeavour was unsuccessful because Merrick's [The Elephant Man's] facial deformities rendered his speech increasingly unintelligible, and prospective customers reacted with horror to his physical appearance
Treves later recalled in his 1923 Reminiscences that Merrick was "the most disgusting specimen of humanity that I had ever seen [...] at no time had I met with such a degraded or perverted version of a human being as this lone figure displayed."
Merrick eventually told Norman that he no longer wanted to be examined at the hospital. According to Norman, he said he was "stripped naked and felt like an animal in a cattle market."
Treves observed that Merrick was very sensitive and showed his emotions easily. At times, Merrick was bored and lonely, and demonstrated signs of depression. He had spent his entire adult life segregated from women, first in the workhouse and then as an exhibit. The women he met were either disgusted or frightened by his appearance. His opinions about women were derived from his memories of his mother and what he read in books. Treves decided that Merrick would like to be introduced to a woman and it would help him feel normal. The doctor arranged for a friend of his named Mrs. Leila Maturin, "a young and pretty widow", to visit Merrick. She agreed and with fair warning about his appearance, she went to his rooms for an introduction. The meeting was short, as Merrick quickly became overcome with emotion. He later told Treves that Maturin had been the first woman ever to smile at him, and the first to shake his hand. She kept in contact with him and a letter written by Merrick to her, thanking her for the gift of a book and a brace of grouse, is the only surviving letter written by Merrick. This first experience of meeting a woman, though brief, instilled in Merrick a new sense of self-confidence. He met other women during his life at the hospital, and appeared taken with them all. Treves believed that Merrick's hope was to one day live at an institution for the blind, where he might meet a woman who could not see his deformities
He often said to me that he wished he could lie down to sleep 'like other people' ... he must, with some determination, have made the experiment ... Thus it came about that his death was due to the desire that had dominated his life—the pathetic but hopeless desire to be 'like other people'.

Yeah, he was a truestcel there probably ever was.

he is icon of X-men

Saint Elephant Man was a legitimate trucel. :f:

Merrick did not receive a burial; instead, almost all sections of his body were preserved for study
Brutal
He was a truecel no doubt

I saw bluepillers make up a lie that he got married

I dont even understand the ER worship. It's always the drooling inbreds who praises that faggot.

You can tell if he had a sexhaver life, he would post on looksmax and mock this forum.

Why not both?

I mean every male that’s deformed is automatically a truecel

The saint of our movement is not the one who is the ugliest, but the one who brought most public awareness to inceldom

You low iq retard

Prob had the worst life of all time

The saint of our movement is not the one who is the ugliest, but the one who brought most public awareness to inceldom

You low iq retard
There are debates about whether or not ER was even an Incel. "No woman wants to date me in Santa Barbara, which is within the chadiest and staciest region of the US." This guy, on the other hand, is undoubtedly a truecel.

Last edited:
fucking brutal life

rip saintjosephmerrickcel

You literally can't make this shit up

he was bluepilled.

Nah, it should be Nicholas Cruz over him. He technically wasn't an incel, but he did the shooting (and got a higher score) on Valentine's to commemorate all the brothers out there struggling with inceldom.

I disagree. The icon of inceldom should be any average man. Because that's how fucked up society is, when the bulk of its working citizen struggle so much to have a normal life.

I dont even understand the ER worship. It's always the drooling inbreds who praises that faggot.

You can tell if he had a sexhaver life, he would post on looksmax and mock this forum.
I dont doubt that elliot was an incel, but he had looksfag vibes for sure. In fact Im sure he posted there.

I think it might be time to bring in photo verification. The amount of psyops running on this forum is astounding.

Still would get more pussy than us because of fame maxxing

Plus he got a 12 inch wrist he was a wirstmogger

I dont doubt that elliot was an incel, but he had looksfag vibes for sure. In fact Im sure he posted there.
He did post in it, not the looksmax but the one that pre-dates .is and looksmax. I think it's dead now.

I forgot what it was called, but he was there basically incel shaming ugly dudes, bragging about his "positive' facial features and basically calling every non-white person a subhuman. There are screenshots of this too.

Dude was more normie than incel. He was just a mentally deranged piece of work that got himself stuck in between the thin lines of being a normie and an incel, while wishing he had chad privileges.