Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Kinda shocked...

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
How much reddit is racist against indian men, it's kinda reminds me that in past even 20 years ago asian guys were threated same ( now with KPOP, anime and stopasianhate it's impossible ). Now it's indian men and white men ( especially russians ) and white blonde women to be buttmonkeys and punching bags of society ( of course incels like always too )

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Trying to find a video of two omegle foids being racist to Indian normie for no reason

They will use excuses like that Indians are mysogynistic and sexual predators, jfl they generalize hundreds of millions of men, which is racism and discrimination itself. They are bigger racists than we are, they are being hypocrites like always.

i will get rid of my shit skin

Indians were always made fun of
Russians also were made fun of
You can look at some Western political cartoons of the Russo-Japanese war in 1904 and they portray the Japanese favourably and the Russians as mongrels
The more things change the more they stay the same