Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel kinda like that the neurotic world is scared of incels

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
it makes me warm and fuzzy inside knowing that they fear an incel. I'm past giving a shit I want them all to burn with their mental illnesses I want to them get run over by some ER's in simulation

Well if they're going to discriminate against us anyways based on our looks, race, and mental issues, we really have no reason to give a fuck whether or not they see us as monsters since they hate us regardless. This is why I don't get why people say things like "ooh don't say that, you're gonna make IT and the normies think all of us are the same". Like who gives a fuck. They already had their minds made up about us anyway.

Well if they're going to discriminate against us anyways based on our looks, race, and mental issues, we really have no reason to give a fuck whether or not they see us as monsters since they hate us regardless. This is why I don't get why people say things like "ooh don't say that, you're gonna make IT and the normies think all of us are the same". Like who gives a fuck. They already had their minds made up about us anyway.
all the stigma and buzz around "incel" is people's subconscious beliefs about ugly men put to life

I am not taking my meds at the moment so i can think and see clearly . I feel half alive for once