Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kim Dotcom - The guy that ran megaupload.com

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Kim was a poor bastard as a child with a father that was an alcoholic and beat him. He lived in a "Plattenbau" (industrialized apartment complex) and had a sad and boring life as a young boy.

I first heard about him when he had hacked Telekom and sold phone cards that you could use to do free phone calls. Then he promised to save letsbuyit.com by giving them 5 million Dollar. The stock went up and he sold his shares. He had lied to get others to buy the stock so he could sell his share. He was convicted for that and pretty much lost everything he had achieved until that point. I remember seeing an interview back then. He was sad and said his dream was to become a millionaire again in the future and that he would find a way to get there.

After that I didn't hear about him anymore. megaupload became huge and everybody was using it but I didnt know that Kim ran the site until his property was raided.

Thinking about it...what must this boy that was beaten by his alcoholic father have felt when he moved into this 30 million Dollar mansion? How must Kim have felt when he moved into this building? It must have felt incredible for him.

Also he reminds me so much of myself. I always had the dream to become an internet millionaire. I was self employed for 12 years and my plan failed eventually due to circumstances I had no influence on. Napster (the first illegal version) also was a thing for me back then and when it was shut down megaupload was the next thing. I just share so much with this guy only he went more extreme than me.

I don't know... I really feel for this guy and hope those motherfuckers will not get him. I hope he will be free and I hope he will get his money back and be compensated for everything.

Last edited:
Being rich is something I desire just as much as being with a female. It sounds like such a luxurious lifestyle and a happy life to live in, why would any reject such a luxury?

Being rich is something I desire just as much as being with a female. It sounds like such a luxurious lifestyle and a happy life to live in, why would any reject such a luxury?

Bump. Lifefuel for richcels

I should have been born 10 years earlier ffs. It was so easy to earn money on the internet back in the days. Today if you come up with some idea, you can be sure that some currycel already does the same.

I should have been born 10 years earlier ffs. It was so easy to earn money on the internet back in the days. Today if you come up with some idea, you can be sure that some currycel already does the same.

Well tbh I set up a search engine on the internet before Google did but it just didnt make it. Nobody knew about it.