Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Killing everyone and burying their hate against me is a good plan IN VIDEOGAME

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Killing all alpha chads and women who hated me would be the dream except globally. I will kill them all so that nature will love me. By force. Nature can't keep shitting them out I'll kill them all and by going through 6d barrier I'll kill mother nature the deity herself and I'll behead her. Ending the feud of lookism I will beat the sadism this universe is built upon and it'll all end here, but everything is ahead of me rn. So I have to keep moving forward aways
Media FPGs97xacAYpM1c namesmall

Plus I can't even get a family. I'm my own family me and my friends from the 5th dimension of autisma help me guide me through my hell by whispering in my ear to do what needs to be done now (in videogames)

Hopefully microplastics cover the world ONE BILLION TIMES OVER and renders every fucking species INCLUDING THE BACTERIUM KINGDOM completely infertile :owo:

HEY STUPID COCK SUCKING NORMIES! YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO REPRODUCTION AND RAISING YOUR OWN BIOLOGICAL OFFSPRING FROM YOUR DNA, JUST LIKE HOW WE'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH FOIDS!!!1!!1!!!!!!1 :soy::foidSoy:

"Ha ha insel reetard! wee can just adopt a child from the orphanage, there are millions of orphans wurldwide der are literully no shortage for children without a mom and dad! :foidSoy::soy: :feelstastyman:"

MICROPLASTICS WILL RENDER THOSE ORPHAN CHILDREN THAT YOU WILL RAISE FOR 18 YEARS COMPLETELY INFERTILE AS WELL YOU STUPID FUCKING DUMBASS, I REALLY HOPE MICROPLASTICS WILL DECIMATE ALL FUCKING LIFE . JUST WAIT AND SEE YOU BUTTFUCKING FAGGOT!!! IM GONNA GO OUTSIDE AND BURN AN ENTIRE PLASTIC BAG USED FOR HUGE LOADS OF TRASH TO ACCELERATE THIS MASS EXTINCTION :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (IN VIDEO GAME)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back