Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel KILL EVERYTHING THERE IS NO PURPOSE TO LIFE (in game)

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
NOTHING DESKEFVES THE RIGHT TO LIFE THAJ35J WAS A LIE BY THE FAG=J0ERB GERU9JVERG09-JVEDFJDF POQew DFTG KILL YOURSELF AND BEWARE OF THE NCULEAR WINTER AOPGPROACHING NOBODY WILL BE SAFE ALL WILL BE LOST (in game)(humor)(satire)(theory)(hypothetical)(joke)(meme)(JFl)(dnr)(not real)(only for jokes)(funny)(fake)(fictional)(in Minecraft)(in fortnite) (in valorant)(fictional post)(satirical post)(false)(false statement)(not to be taken seriously)(not serious)(pun)(in joke)(inside joke)(fooling around)(comedy)(comedic)(amusing)(amuse)(satirical purposes only)

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back