Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Kill all normies

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
In fully realizing these truths about the world, I have created the ultimate and perfect ideology of how a fair and pure world would work. In an ideal world, sexuality would not exist. It must be outlawed. In a world without sex, humanity will be pure and civilized. Men will grow up healthily, without having to worry about such a barbaric act. All men will grow up fair and equal, because no man will be able to experience the pleasures of sex while others are denied it. The human race will evolve to an entirely new level of civilization, completely devoid of all the impurity and degeneracy that exists today. Elliot Rodger, My Twisted World
Technology is the primary driver of social change and ideological development. For example, the European Enlightenment was a reaction to the Scientific Revolution. It undermined the institutional foundations of organized religion as secularism and liberalism flourished, ushering in a new era of individualism. Furthermore, advances in biology have done away with notions of the sanctity of life that Christians profess. Life is now understood by most to be much more mechanical, without any room for free will or immortal souls.

The old religious moral code has since been supplanted by a new world order: that of materialism and individualism. Whereas in the past there was a much greater interconnectedness and sense of community, our society is a group of individuals, much more closely resembling the vicious hierarchies of animals in nature than any sort of civilization that values virtue and empathy. Our hierarchy is based on dominance over space and time. Space, through control of the means of production, and time, through control over the means of reproduction. The struggle for sex is novel, in the past, the family was as much of an economic unit as a social unit. It only fully manifested itself with the sexual revolution of the 60s, which broke the final barriers of traditional relationships. Now, nothing is stopping foids from whoring themselves out to chads.

The normie world is basically one massive orgy. Sex is everywhere. Foids regularly accumulate body counts into the hundreds or even thousands. They don't even value their virginities anymore; they are losing it at younger and younger ages. Of course, it is only attractive men that get to fuck them. Lots of men are low tier normies who only fuck a couple times in their lives, or incels who never get to experience it. When they feel like their life is a living hell, they get indoctrinated with bluepill shit and put on jewpills to get them to shut up and get back to work. In a way, I actually think we live in a dystopia like Huxley describes in Brave New World. In Brave New World, the solution to desire was instant gratification. The problems of materialism were solved with economic surplus and the decoupling of sex with reproduction. The problem with this is posed by individualism. Houellebecq points out that we don't want sex and money just for their utility: it is because they exist as a system of differentiation, a hierarchy: we want them to satisfy our own narcissism, vanity, and malice.

Obviously materialism and individualism are bad for incels, since we are at the bottom of the hierarchy. But I don't think even foids and chads are happy. The materialist focus on bodily pleasures and rejection of an afterlife means they are all terrified of their own aging bodies and mortality. When we talk about how good they have it, we really are only talking about them at one stage of their lives, and not their lives as a whole. When they are no longer in their 20s, they get left behind and are no longer popular socially, they are less physically attractive, and their health starts to deteriorate. And all their sexual immorality in their youths and individualism means they never develop a fulfilling relationship that lasts until old age. In other words, they become sexless outcasts just like us. The message of Lacan is even more true in this context, that when we have sex we are actually alone. I believe sex is evil. The possibility of sex means that love is not possible.

The philosophers tell us that desire itself is the source of our suffering. I like what Saint Elliot (PBUH) says about a world where sexuality is outlawed, but I don't think he goes far enough. Houellebecq proposes that the next great technological advancement will be in genetics, and that it will create social change by allowing for a perfect reproduction. Dostoyevsky says that utopianism is impossible because of the human element, but what if you could genetically engineer a race of men made in our image but without its fatal flaws? Houellebecq's solution is that we replace our species with clones that are both immortal and asexual, who have evolved past individualism by being genetically identical.

Already know it's based from the St. Elliot excerpt

No need to worry about fixing cuckciety, we're all gonna be in the Matrix a few decades from now.

When they are no longer in their 20s, they get left behind and are no longer popular socially, they are less physically attractive, and their health starts to deteriorate.
This is one of the realizations that make me feel happy in revenge. It feels good to know that these people who only valued you and themselves according to their sexual nature will eventually get old and saggy and their sexual nature will be no more. They will have nothing that defines them because it was all temporary. If they realize it, it will already be too late. I'm happy to know they will feel the emptiness of this world just as we have always felt.

So no, I wouldn't kill all normies, I want to see them suffer.

Good post but this doesn't describe their features, when you say genetically similar are you including: intelligence, sight, ability to hair, ability to feel pain, too?

If they are genetically similar let's say intelligence, are they all super intelligent or just not that intelligent but equal?

Will they eat the same food? Who will serve them? What jobs will others do in the world? What about a butcher, if one's gonna eat meat, who's gonna cut the pieces up if they're genetically similar?

economic mastery is principally concerned with space. resources which come from all over the world, land, etc. sexual dominance is principally concerned with time: carrying on your bloodline is how you can immortalize yourself after death.

fuck that i wanna fuck

economic mastery is principally concerned with space. resources which come from all over the world, land, etc. sexual dominance is principally concerned with time: carrying on your bloodline is how you can immortalize yourself after death.
Creating spawn is nothing like living on

Incels.png

based, the only cope is that chads and foids are unhappy. sure aging is an obsession of houllebeq but honestly the stacies are much better off now then in the past for obvious reasons, and even the chads bluepill themselves quite heavily on certain matters

individualism unfortunately will always be treasured by those in upper half of society. the obsession with immortality will remain in a future where cloning is commonplace

Dostoyevsky says that utopianism is impossible because of the human element, but what if you could genetically engineer a race of men made in our image but without its fatal flaws? Houellebecq's solution is that we replace our species with clones that are both immortal and asexual, who have evolved past individualism by being genetically identical.
It's still stupid because that would mean there is some fuckin imaginated GOAL to achieve that we need to keep on reproducing for fuckin next eternity. We need just to die off all.

In an ideal world, sexuality would not exist. It must be outlawed. In a world without sex, humanity will be pure and civilized. Men will grow up healthily, without having to worry about such a barbaric act. Houellebecq's solution is that we replace our species with clones that are both immortal and asexual, who have evolved past individualism by being genetically identical.
I worry in divorcing sexuality we may lose our lust for life. Ultimately it is something we are drawn to pursue by the hormones which give us energy to live.

Even those denied this are still motivated in some way by it. Those who completely give up tend to be suicidal.

The solution is more sex - enough that we get bored by it and want things to compliment it.

I worry in divorcing sexuality we may lose our lust for life. Ultimately it is something we are drawn to pursue by the hormones which give us energy to live.

Even those denied this are still motivated in some way by it. Those who completely give up tend to be suicidal.

The solution is more sex - enough that we get bored by it and want things to compliment it.
High IQ I feel that way sometimes after I nut

If I didn't have pussy to chase or got all the pussy and didn't have to chase

It's like there's nothing to achieve anymore

Need to feed my ego with the vagina

I don’t understand how killing all normies would help things. Because it’s fun maybe?