Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kikes are gonna ban chinktok because there's too many ethnics sympathizing with Palestine on the app

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Whites are too jewed already, us ethnics are the only anti-kike resistance left :feelsclown:

Nah, they ban it because of chad chanks collecting the data and backtracing.

Ultimate zoomer garbage is chink tok

Did it get banned?

Anytime chinktok gets heat, I'm happy. I don't care if it's the Israeli kikes (((shutting it down))) because of sandnigger support. That CCP spyware needs to end.

I hope it gets shut down to watch normfags and zoomers cry over it

I hope it gets banned. Please God let it happen

foids are still gonna get chad and gino. im more concerned the kikes having so much fucking power. kill them already when your playing a video game.

Americans are stupid the bill says not only tiktok is banned but the fbi can now spy on every online presence u have and criminally charge you if youve done something they dont like and vpn usage is now a crime that you can go to jail for up to 10 years for.

Again jewmericans dont know what they are signing up for

Whites are too jewed already, us ethnics are the only anti-kike resistance left :feelsclown:
Kys ethnic disgusting chinks and sht skins why can’t you just all suicide I would rather die than be ethnic lol

Kys ethnic disgusting chinks and sht skins why can’t you just all suicide I would rather die than be ethnic lol

Shut it down goyim

Americans are stupid the bill says not only tiktok is banned but the fbi can now spy on every online presence u have and criminally charge you if youve done something they dont like and vpn usage is now a crime that you can go to jail for up to 10 years for.

Oy vey

Where will we watch family guy clips with subway surf and slime now? :cryfeels:

Really?

Ive heard of them doing discussions about taking those measures. Are they really part of this bill? I hear they also want you to send a picture of your ID if you wanna access the internet. Scary fucking shit

Ive heard of them doing discussions about taking those measures. Are they really part of this bill? I hear they also want you to send a picture of your ID if you wanna access the internet. Scary fucking shit

View: https://youtu.be/4fTSxCUIWvk?si=9gh_wG1vdRKS4Szx

If this bill passes it will be the pipeline to make jewmericans ok with the idea to spy on them everywhere through every electronic they own like china does.

Not as extreme as china because china has cameras everywhere too but it is a start in that direction.

I don't see the big deal. Tik tok is fucking gay as hell and it leads to brainrot