Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kikecine might kill me

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Having heart issues all day. Harder to breathe too. Gay fag life.
BBFCF8A6 B8B3 49E2 94CA EA9E25D655FC

@gymletethnicel look at this potential Suifuel :fuk:
It's giga trucel trait. Out of the millions maybe billion plus vaccinated. It had to be me with heart issues :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Hope you get better man (or dont and die painlessly) whatever you want tbh :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry:

It's giga trucel trait. Out of the millions maybe billion plus vaccinated. It had to be me with heart issues :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Double check your heart pressure tomorrow :society:

If you log off for good we'll know why :feelscry:

Double check your heart pressure tomorrow :society:

If you log off for good we'll know why :feelscry:
It's all good. I think having too much soda was the bigger issue. But I will have to visit a (((doctor))) to confirm. Might be game over soon.

Had it coming, good job.

Had it coming, good job.
I will still continue the journey after a few months of being healthy. Better dead than break a commitment.

So much for vaxx maxxing. Best of luck.

And to think, you were proudly boasting about your vaccine shots and making fun of "anti-vaxxers" who didn't trust this unnecessary garbage in their body.

I'd wish you to get well, but there's nothing to be done. Good luck, buddy boyo. Maybe you'll make it to Incelhallah.

@Uggo Mongo

It's unironically over for you

Normies can choke on their own vomit, and croak from the chink virus for all I care. I'll never take the kikecine.
Can't say people didn't warn you.
Being rejected by foids all of your life tells a male - "Hey, you are ugly as shit, your genes are not wanted". So why would an incel take the Bill Gates Wuhan Lab kikecine?

Last edited: