Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kids Tell Their Parents How They Lost Their Virginity

My country used to allow honor killings for degenerates like them a decade ago; cucked compared to Pakistan. They should definitely bring it back before (((Amerikkka))) exerts its influence in South Asia.

ALL regular sex havers outside of marriage are degenerates.:dab:

Why is the Hispanic woman crying? LMAO.

I notice that all the males in there mog me. I wish they did it just all males.

Kids? those are roasties LMAO

Just kill me already

In some countries (how in my), ppl lost their virginity when they were 9y. New generation is totally different by my ('98).
So, if you are in a big city you can also see baby-girl (13/14/15y) do whores without ask money, they only ask chads 190cm with goodface.
I'm not joking, new gen are more more more opened mentally then us.... maybe too much :feelsjuice:

In some countries (how in my), ppl lost their virginity when they were 9y. New generation is totally different by my ('98).
So, if you are in a big city you can also see baby-girl (13/14/15y) do whores without ask money, they only ask chads 190cm with goodface.
I'm not joking, new gen are more more more opened mentally then us.... maybe too much :feelsjuice:
@BummerDrummer will need to prevent the Spic invasion before the niggers now. :feelsEhh:

Here in America, they are all fags and 30% of the foids openly want to fuck each other.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
This Hapa foid decided she was a bisexual at age 12: she will be a whore in college I'm telling you.
(((Globo Homo))) is the number 1 agenda of them. Every Zoomer man is mentally ill or thinking to go tranny:
it's so fucking sickening to see, and these cuckservatives don't do anything about it.

Imagine trying to have traditional life in this day and age. :feelskek:

@BummerDrummer will need to prevent the Spic invasion before the niggers now. :feelsEhh:

Here in America, they are all fags and 30% of the foids openly want to fuck each other.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
This Hapa foid decided she was a bisexual at age 12: she will be a whore in college I'm telling you.
(((Globo Homo))) is the number 1 agenda of them. Every Zoomer man is mentally ill or thinking to go tranny:
it's so fucking sickening to see, and these cuckservatives don't do anything about it.

Jfl also in America :lul:

they should do one about "Incel telling their parents about the based post they made in Incels.is"

they should do one about "Incel telling their parents about the based post they made in Incels.is"
Incels telling their parents how they lost their normiehood and became incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

removed for violating jewtube policies

i don't agree
i do agree however that casual sex is bad though. If you're gonna have sex then ATLEAST be in a dating type of relationship, and don't just "hookup"

The western civilization needs to go

Genuinely feel sad now.

100% agree
i don't agree
i do agree however that casual sex is bad though. If you're gonna have sex then ATLEAST be in a dating type of relationship, and don't just "hookup"
Lol no slippery slope bullshit. Either make it regimented or don't.

My country used to allow honor killings for degenerates like them a decade ago; cucked compared to Pakistan. They should definitely bring it back before (((Amerikkka))) exerts its influence in South Asia.

Based af

Reminds me of the time I informed my mother that a prostitute I had visited refused to take my virginity because she disbelieved that I was 18+ and I didn't carry an ID to prove my age.

Yeah fuck that i ain't watchin

It's over for l9der @Diocel

ALL regular sex havers outside of marriage are degenerates.
This. People focus on age, on looks, on social class, but this is way more important.

Yeah the Zoomers are completely fucked. My Gen Z siblings know MANY guys who are all trans and fucked in the head.

The Gen X/Boomers offer no resistance to it at all. They just act like this is normal and healthy.

Last edited: