Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kids MOG ME with their Halloween sleepovers

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Halloween and fall/winter are the worst time to be a sleepoverless incel. :feelsrope: I'm so jealous of all these kids who experience something I'll never get. My social and psychological development is permanently stunned because I never went thru the sleepover milestone that you're supposed to achieve at about 8-10 (and, of course, you get sleepovers all throughout your life, normies gaslight you about sleepovers being only for kids because they don't want to invite you over and want you to stop complaining about it "yikernoos, inkwell, no one even organizes sleepovers, it's all in your head, inkwell :foidSoy:"). You can never become a "normal person" and integrate into normie society if you haven't been to a sleepover, because that's the only place where normies share their secrets and truly socialize, all other events are just fake alienated bullshit where everything's formalized. Normies will detest you right away if you don't exchange their secret SSL handshakes and they exchange their public keys at sleepovers. :feelsrope:

Normal sleepovers are already pretty much the best thing out there, even better than sex or romance, but a Halloween sleepover opens even more possibilities. Imagine dressing up in costumes, larping as the characters, telling ghost stories with a candle as the only source of light or reading/watching spooky stuff, playing tabletop games, maybe doing some kinda fortune telling / Ouija board play, maybe DIYing Halloween decorations or accessories together. These fucking kids have it all, I would be the happiest man in the world if I could have fun like this. I needed to cope hard with ASMR recordings and imagining a slumber party in my head last two nights, cos being deprived of it obliterates me.

Ironically when I was a kid, Halloween wasn't even a thing in my country, so most likely I wouldn't experience it anyway which only further fuels my birthplace dysphoria. And don't even mention these gay costume parties for adults, cos they're all formalized bullshit, where normies go thru their usual motions of only meeting their clique, getting shitfaced and having sex in toilets, the only difference is that they put on like cat ears to meet the minimal requirements for a costume and the "costumes" are all meant to be sexy and not fun anyway.

Man, I just want to play some board games while drinking non-alcoholic punch with my best friends at night, but I'm too "weird", "autistic" and ugly to do that and to add insult to injury, I was born in an Eastern European shithole where "growing up" means becoming a crippling alcoholic with no dreams…

I have great sleepovers with the voices in my head that keeps me pushin every day

My parents didn’t ever let me have sleepovers or go to them. Not that anyone ever invited me.

This. There are very few things as brutally blackpilling as seeing kids half your age that not only already mog you when it comes to life experiences, but also already mog anything you can ever have in that area, because you are too much of a weird outsider to ever, in your entire life, even try to catch up with them, to catch up with fucking children because the normie society has decided that you aren't worthy of that:feelsUnreal::feelsree:.

to add insult to injury, I was born in an Eastern European shithole where "growing up" means becoming a crippling alcoholic with no dreams…
Never began for Slavcels:feelsrope:.

Depends on the age in my case, I had them as a young kid but as my age group hit puberty that all changed and suddenly people wanted nothing to do with the ugly autistic kid.

Never had one in my life :cryfeels:

Mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years

Depends on the age in my case, I had them as a young kid but as my age group hit puberty that all changed and suddenly people wanted nothing to do with the ugly autistic kid.
I want them back bro. What can we do? :{

I want them back bro. What can we do? :{
I doubt it's even possible to make such friends now, in my case they're all getting married and having kids at this age so some random ugly incel is the last person they'd want hanging around. If you're in college then all I can suggest is socialmaxing to the max.

I’ve never had a sleepover :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Sleepover

I want to have a sleepover with girls, even a platonic one, so bad that I'd get why some guys might foster a false homosexual facade in hopes it gets them invited to one

After last sleepover I woke up in some New Guinea village. How did i get there? From Kazakhstan? And why local populace does treat me like some sort of a deity?