Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kids Help Phone advertisement being run in Canada - commercial I just saw while watching Carmen Sandiego on WildBrain today

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Suicide is a serious issue friends.

Just think of all the suicidal kids out there.

But don't worry.

There are caring people ready to help them.

Thanks Trudeau

I know we should stand up for ugly people, but these people are just insane and willingly making themselves uglier.

Grotesque abominations of modern society totally have a place telling 13-year-old kids to get help for suicidal thoughts. No hidden agenda or any kind of propaganda going on here. I'd love to see some random strict chink/curry parent bringing their kid to the West, putting on some family-friend cartoons for them to watch, and then walking in and seeing this. :lul:

Vomit fuel

dear god there's a 2nd one, it's a series or something

I’m sorry Canadacels :feelswhat:

Lol, calling mentally ill drag queens to help you is like calling a child sex offender for sex education.

Clown World

and a third one... I'm not sure how many they are but who the hell annointed these guys the ambassador to children?

tranny issues aside they're obese guys with tattoos of each other's faces on their legs, how is that a good role model for healthy living?

Child would become more suicidal by seeing these two clowns

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back