Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kids called me ugly

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
When I was 19 I briefly worked as a teacher's assistant at a primary school. Sometimes kids would randomly go "you're ugly" to me. They were aged 6-9. I tried to brush it off and say "you don't say that to somebody" but I was hurt, kids tell the truth.

It's over.

Should have grabbed them and threw them out of the window

Total brutality.

Kids are little shitheads, I can't remember the last time I had a good encounter with them
Normies from cradle to the grave

Yeah when I go out kids can even point my deformed head to their parents. Kids are brutally honest

The thing is they generally liked me too, we played and had fun, then they would just randomly say "you're ugly", not in anger or anything, just matter of factly.

B-but bro, kids are so innocent:soy:

they desERve to be fed expired peanut butter sandwhices

When I was 17-18 a group of kids said I looked like a monster. That was one of my most Blackpilling experiences.

They warmed up to me afterwards, we all ended up watching movies together. But that shit still hurts me to this day

The thing is they generally liked me too, we played and had fun, then they would just randomly say "you're ugly", not in anger or anything, just matter of factly.
At least it didn't stop them from loving you.