Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Kids born in late 2000s are starting to talk about 2000s and 2010s nostalgia already...

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's just like me when I was 13 and I became obsessed with "childhood stuff" and "nostalgia" and tried to get into the fandoms of 90s and 2000s videogames and cartoons even if I was a kid at that time and I didn't have much idea kek, I got brootally gatekept by 90s kids who were in their 20s at that time. Got told it doesn't count because in the 1990s I was a baby so I didn't experience that and that the 2000s were sheit and nothing in comparison even if I also watched the same TV shows. Now same shit is happening, kids born after 2007 saying how much they miss the 2000s and how cool it was back then, or talking about stuff of early 2010s like Adventure Time or GTA V and saying "omggg this is my childhood" :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels: Fuckkkk time flies so fast, I can't believe almost 10 years ago I was exactly like them but with the previous decade nostalgia. Just go to any gameplay of a famous game that released between 2010-2015 and you will see it's true.

Nostalgia will get more and more popular because everything is constantly getting worse.

Nostalgia will get more and more popular because everything is constantly getting worse.
2020s kids in 20 years be like "covid masks remind me of my childhood, so much nostalgia" kek

I was listening to some songs from my teenager years recently and there were some comments talking about how the songs reminded them of their CHILDHOOD. The agepill is very brutal.

i am kinda nostalgic for when gta first came out since it was a lot more fun. maybe it was because i was really young playing a truly revolutionary game for it's time. now every game has some fucking online free roam elements in it, but none come close to those gta 4/early 5 memories of fucking around in a pretty barren sandbox.

being able to customize your online character in depth was a pretty big addition, alongside all the random shit you could do. now they add in off the wall crazy bullshit and it's still not as fun as getting on the wheels of the planes in gta 4.

Exactamente, yo soy del 97 y estoy sintiendo una ENORME nostalgia por mediados de los 2000s - 2010s... Que horrible es ver el tiempo pasar y ver al mundo en el que creciste morir mientras tú sigues adelante, puro combustible de suicidio:fuk:

De que año eres? Yo soy del 97 y desde hace 4-3 años atrás soy un nostálgico obsesivo :feelsaww:
Soy del 99 kek

a future without promises

The 2000s sucked.

I'm like a boomer in a zoomer body. After 2012 everything has become more boring and delusional

They just want to feel part of something that they weren’t really a part of but deem cool, especially the 00s which they probably don’t even remember.

Don't forget the hardworking Feds watching this honeypot.:society:
Community Outreach — FBI

talking about stuff of early 2010s like Adventure Time or GTA V and saying "omggg this is my childhood"
Shit like this trips me out.

There are entire days back in the early 2010s that I can fully remember. I'm 21 and I consider stuff like Adventure Time and GTA V to be of no nostalgic value. Regarding any timespan that I can remember, I am most nostalgic for the early to mid-2000s.

I kinda understand nostalgia from the early 2010s, that was a good moment in time IMO.

Retrospectively, I think those good times ended when news about the Syrian refugee crisis started to gain traction. A whole bunch of shit came right afterwards like Isis attacks, the US election, SJWs, etc…

Coincidently I am becoming less and less nostalgic of the past as I grow older. I swear I've lost 90% of my childhood memeries. Even when I see some old stuff now I feel nothing.

I kinda understand nostalgia from the early 2010s, that was a good moment in time IMO.

Retrospectively, I think those good times ended when news about the Syrian refugee crisis started to gain traction. A whole bunch of shit came right afterwards like Isis attacks, the US election, SJWs, etc…
Agreed, late 2015 and 2016 was when everything started going downhill.

It's just like me when I was 13 and I became obsessed with "childhood stuff" and "nostalgia" and tried to get into the fandoms of 90s and 2000s videogames and cartoons even if I was a kid at that time and I didn't have much idea kek, I got brootally gatekept by 90s kids who were in their 20s at that time. Got told it doesn't count because in the 1990s I was a baby so I didn't experience that and that the 2000s were sheit and nothing in comparison even if I also watched the same TV shows. Now same shit is happening, kids born after 2007 saying how much they miss the 2000s and how cool it was back then, or talking about stuff of early 2010s like Adventure Time or GTA V and saying "omggg this is my childhood" :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels: Fuckkkk time flies so fast, I can't believe almost 10 years ago I was exactly like them but with the previous decade nostalgia. Just go to any gameplay of a famous game that released between 2010-2015 and you will see it's true.
As older we get, the time passed felt more meaningless for us. 5 years as 10 years old was the half of our lives. 5 years as 20 years old is just a quarter.

2020s kids in 20 years be like "covid masks remind me of my childhood, so much nostalgia" kek
You're not a 2020s kid if you don't remember spending 2 years of your life on Zoom and attending Tranny story hour

Feels like the humanity has achieved its real stagnation. Nothing, but remakes, reboots, remasters nowadays. Nothing purely original, everything tries to mimick the art done two-three-four decades ago.

Tbh I love shit like The Wire and Sopranos and I find early Fast and Furious movies funny af
I even bought an Xbox Series X just to play BC games from that era

Brital age pill

The only 2010's thing I'm nostalgic for is playing early versions of Minecraft. I'm not that old so nostalgia for me is things like watching 2000's anime like Death Note, Code Geass, FMAB, playing flash games on shitty sites and playing Halo 3.

jfl at nostalgia, i havent see a pussy yet irl.

If you weren't born in the late 1980s or early 1990s [or before] you don't know what nostalgia is. The end of the world began in 2001 and all the years that have since followed afterward. 2001 was the year that changed this world for the worse. The early to mid-2000s is what brought us the world we have now. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I miss the 1800s when foids didn't have rights

I miss the 1800s when foids didn't have rights
I miss prehistory where all we had to worry about was hunting mammooths or drawing sheit in the caves, then dying at 25 from common cold or attack from another tribe to steal our fire.

born in 2006, I have nostalgia for literally 2019

born in 2006, I have nostalgia for literally 2019
Bruh you're 15 or 16 there's still hope for you, in my middle and high school all guys except Chads and normies with gf were virgins.

Are you an oldcel? :waitwhat:
No but I was born before the turn of the millennium, so I feel old compared to all the post 2000 cels on the forum. Brutal timefliespill

Bruh you're 15 or 16 there's still hope for you, in my middle and high school all guys except Chads and normies with gf were virgins.
I don't even have female friends at the moment and have tried chatting up girls from school since I was 13, only to get rejected or ghosted for no reason one day. I also look freakish with how long my arms are and how small my frame is, like I was 5'11 and 124lbs before I lifted and now 6'0 and 138 (not even 150) after doing a shitload of work for 6 months.

Yep a throwback to slightly better days.