Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Kid sacrifices his looks to protect his sister from a dog

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
9sd0lx3vwva51.jpg

Its over for him, he will now look scarred and be ugly for life, he just incel'd himself and committed looks suicide

You should never go out of your way to protect a female, especially if protecting her would involve you getting injured

Idve pushed my sister towards the dog and ran tbh, females can always get laid even if a dog mauls them and destroys their face

i feel bad for him because he's totally trying to do in his heart the right thing

On the other hand he would've been chad so...(jk)

i feel bad for him because he's totally trying to do in his heart the right thing

On the other hand he would've been chad so...(jk)

We should make him an account and then email him the login info when hes 20 so he can have an early join date

his sister will bring chad home in the future and laugh at her deformed brother after chad finished inside her.

his sister will bring chad home in the future and laugh at her deformed brother after chad finished inside her.
Wouldnt be surprised if she ends up fucking the dog that mauled her brother

The dogpill is too powerful

His sister looks like she’s gonna grow up to be a Stacy, lol.

He might as well have roped. Unfortunately she would just laugh at him in the future for his sacrifice. I really wish the dog mauled her to death (in minecraft)

Suicidal 6 year old, there's more to this story.

over for this kid. he will be trucel instead of normie or chad

Nah, he’ll be fine.

Once the swelling goes down he will mostly look like nothing ever happened to him since a plastic surgeon stitched him up and not some regular ER doctor and trust me I’ve spent enough time with doctors and also researching the medical field to know that there is a difference in outcomes depending on who you get treated by.

Anyway...

He probably has Chad genetics and will be able to use any scars that might remain after he fully heals and grows up as a kind of extra bad boy dark triad street cred when it comes time for him to enter the SMV.

Foids will take one look at him and get instant soaked panties imagining him to be a tough guy that’s been through many fights and possibly even been to prison even over them teehee!

Even had worst come to worst and he’d lost an eye he could still of dark triad maxed and mystery maxed that with a badass looking eye patch.

View: https://youtu.be/WR-VwhVikqc

Nah, he’ll be fine.

Once the swelling goes down he will mostly look like nothing ever happened to him since a plastic surgeon stitched him up and not some regular ER doctor and trust me I’ve spent enough time with doctors and also researching the medical field to know that there is a difference in outcomes depending on who you get treated by.

Anyway...

He probably has Chad genetics and will be able to use any scars that might remain after he fully heals and grows up as a kind of extra bad boy dark triad street cred when it comes time for him to enter the SMV.

Foids will take one look at him and get instant soaked panties imagining him to be a tough guy that’s been through many fights and possibly even been to prison even over them teehee!

Even had worst come to worst and he’d lost an eye he could still of dark triad maxed and mystery maxed that with a badass looking eye patch.

Foids have tutorial mode chads have godmode

His sister will laugh at him at the dinner table in the future and say "You're a virgin. Lol. Why don't you work on your personality. hahaha. "

Nah he's be good, his scar should heal fairly quickly
And if he becomes Chad, it looks cool on him, he could thugmaxx and say he got into a knife fight or sum

Nah the dude is a little chad. Blonde white girl is obviously going to be a cock sleeve but the scarface came out the morally superior person. If I had a dope scar like that I'd be proud

Studies find that women find men with scars attractive. This kid will still be Chad as long as his soft tissue isn’t extensively damaged

We should make him an account and then email him the login info when hes 20 so he can have an early join date
why not now, end his suffering with his arrival here.

Studies find that women find men with scars attractive. This kid will still be Chad as long as his soft tissue isn’t extensively damaged
Nah the dude is a little chad. Blonde white girl is obviously going to be a cock sleeve but the scarface came out the morally superior person. If I had a dope scar like that I'd be proud
Nah, he’ll be fine.

Anyway...

View: https://youtu.be/WR-VwhVikqc

Not to mention that it will be a cool story to tell when he's older.

Not to mention that it will be a cool story to tell when he's older.
Lol, watch. When that girl grows up, if she’s tall, she’ll be doing modeling for Vogue.

His sister will grow up to make fun of him for his looks like she becimes chads cocksleeve. She's white too so she'll fuck the dog as she gets older.

20200711 080502

Universe level cope and super deep borehole iq post. The dog wouldn’t break his facial structure or give him bug eyes/weak chin or gay alien skull. The guy definitely did a good thing. Also scars will actually look attractive on Chad face.

Universe level cope and super deep borehole iq post. The dog wouldn’t break his facial structure or give him bug eyes/weak chin or gay alien skull. The guy definitely did a good thing. Also scars will actually look attractive on Chad face.
Both he and his sister hare extremely monogolized though. Noticethe flat nose and the epicanthic fold. Either one of their ancestors was Sami, or they are of Asian descent.
It made an exotic factor to them.

Ha, saw this in a normie group earlier today, wanted to comment that the look in her eyes is of disgust, at his now disfigured face, and indifference, because bad thing didn't happen to her, and she doesn't care beyond that. I doubt she really cares about the sacrifice her brother made for her, but of course she'll pretend she does to keep up appearances, even at that age.

he just incel'd himself
No, will ascend with sister if he hasn't already.

Plus scars heal pretty decent when you're young.

He will have epic story foids will gush over.

He has chad genetics so it will only give bom bad boy Halo,If he had incel genetics this guy would be posting with us by now.

I thought bitches love scars?

I have a scar on my lower lip after I fell from a high chair when I was one, and another one in the left side of my forehead after getting kicked in the head by a girl on a swing.

If he has good insurance they will fix it, otherwise he needs to looksmarx. There is enough money in the system.

Ha, saw this in a normie group earlier today, wanted to comment that the look in her eyes is of disgust, at his now disfigured face, and indifference, because bad thing didn't happen to her, and she doesn't care beyond that. I doubt she really cares about the sacrifice her brother made for her, but of course she'll pretend she does to keep up appearances, even at that age.
She reminds me of those Chucky doll films. Evil.
Nicolenoelwalker   CCgWxh4ABi  CCgWxeuAnHW

Yep. Genetics are apparent from a VERY young age. My brother was taller than me even when we were 5, and my cousin was stronger than me when were were 5. And looking at her, it's obvious she's gonna be a stacy

He has chad genetics so it will only give bom bad boy Halo,If he had incel genetics this guy would be posting with us by now.
also, this. I doubt he's becoming an incel because of this.

His sister won't even remember, or appreciate this by the time she is an adult.

the foid will get fucked by the dog who disfigured her brother
foids love rewarding evil

His face will heal and some foids like scarred chad

This is fake news. What really happened is she was having sex with the dog, then her brother walked in on them and assumed she was being attacked by the dog, so he tried to get the beast off his sister but got mauled.

Last edited:
Look at the way that bitch looks. She looks happy that he got deformed.

"if somebody has to die I thought it should be me"

What a terrible mindset. There are valid reasons for a man to risk his life for a kinned female, but certainly not this one.

The only valid reason is when the danger is such that a man is more likely to survive than a female. Exposing a man instead of a female is then just a matter of minimizing potential loss. Not because the man has lesser a value, but because he is less likely to die.

Last edited:
"if somebody has to die I thought it should be me"

What a terrible mindset. There are valid reasons for a man to risk his life for a female, but certainly not this one.

The only valid reason is when the danger is such that a man is more likely to survive than a female. Exposing a man instead of a female is then just a matter of minimizing potential loss. Not because the man has lesser a value, but because he is less likely to die.

I think this is important to remember. People love to talk about how men are sent to war because men are seen as having less value than women, but it is more a case of men on average having more strength than women and being better able to handle combat.

Also if you look at the r/pics thread there are so many redditors already fantasizing about how the boy is going to get laid when he's older because chicks dig scars from bravery.
Appears it's mostly male and not female users commenting this.

Also this post was linked in r/JordanPeterson where someone actually commented that the boy is going to be at the top of the dominance hierarchy lol

Last edited:
The will to be the hero, and to protect wahmen instinct is so deeply integrated in human male, I fail to understand how people can think men knowingly disadvantage foids.
Or maybe, they know it and feign ignorance, to get more goodies.

We have to actively try to go against it for fuck sake. :feelsree:

CUCKED. the foid would do well no matter what. now he's incel for life unless giga ogremaxxed with battle scar

very brutal analyzation, it never began

He will regret doing that in about 10 years

I almost dropped a tear for a second before scrolling down and reading the comments. Goddamn you guys are villainously HONEST AND BLCKPILLED .I love you guys.

But tbu irl if u mocked this kid like this you'd get burned to death by an angry mob but only after you get impaled on a stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back