Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Kid puts a lot of work into prom proposal only to get rejected in front of the whole school

He did it in public because he expected her to say yes due peer pressure of being around crowd of people.

never understood why people do this shit
also with this many spics, i fucking knew itd be florida:feelskek:

Last edited:
"I already have a date"

Translation: you're not tall enough, your chin is too recessed, jaw isn't sharp enough, your eye area is shit

He did it in public because he expected her to say yes due peer pressure of being around crowd of people.
tbh. normfaggots who do this know what they’re doing and are willing to take that risk. I don’t feel bad for them

tbh. normfaggots who do this know what they’re doing and are willing to take that risk. I don’t feel bad for them
:yes:

Absolutely over for him

People who do that shit are pathetic.

She is so plain and average especially her face
her body can get some dick though
shes been told all her life she is perfect so when another average guy asks her out all that goes on in her stupid little head is, “ewwwww hes so gross. Im going to wait until Chad asks me out because i deserve it”

never understood why people do this shit
also with this many spics, i fucking knew itd be florida:feelskek:
I'm half spic and it's true :fuk:
"I already have a date"

Translation: you're not tall enough, your chin is too recessed, jaw isn't sharp enough, your eye area is shit
What being latin and not white does to a nigga:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Last edited:
:yes::yes:

:soy: You HAVE to marry me Becky! You'll look bad in front of the entire halftime basketball crowd if you say no!

(Not that ANYONE should listen to my advice on asking women out... lol)

It's easier for foids to say "no" when asked for something in public. It's their go-to response, no matter what the question is.

Kek they forced him to pretend it's a prank and he went with it and sacrificed his dignity. :feelshaha:

If he asked like a normal person maybe she would have said yes. :feelskek: She wasn't sure if he was Chad, since he was neither ugly, nor good looking but his cringe action confirmed 100% he is not Chad. :feelskek:

Chad would have simply texted: "yo, prom?" and he worked on a fucking poster like a toddler. :feelskek::feelskek:

Why do people not get that effort is inversely related with status.

The blackpill spreading would prevent this in the future. Guys need to know their place. If you’re not a Chad, don’t expect to get a female partner before 35
People who do that shit are pathetic.
They think they can guilt foids into saying yes or something jfl. If only it was that easy

He mogs me and the shit out of her.

What do normal fucks not understand about chad only?

Any obnoxious retard who does this "public" shit deserves to be rejected and humiliated

Beckies be Beckies.

Should have pulled the glock and shot her in the face

He's not even bad looking. But because he isn't chad, he gets rejected

Its over
View: https://youtu.be/cBkcF1exQKI

Was that Bubba from Forrest Gump at the end there?
Anyway: Brutal indeed. She probably had a date with Chad already.

I also have to had that she had a very nice and fat booty. Definitely my taste. I understand why he chose her. If I was chad i would definitely smash her.

Owned. Get fucked, normie clown.

Imagine putting this much effort in trying to get with a used up 3/10 chubby beaner foid.
Come on, dude. That foid is nice and phat and very young and feminine looking. Chubby pear [UWSL]shape is hot as hell imo. [/UWSL]:ahegao::feelsLSD:
Imagine how easy it must be to be her. You can indulge in ice cream, cookies and pizza, never have to work out, and look even more attractive and get even more attention.

Me on the other hand count calories and train hard every day just to maintain a decent physique and get absolutely zero attention from the opposite sex. Brutal:blackpill::feelsmage:

The tiktok skunk on his head didn't save him. :feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back