Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kid expelled fron school due to OnlyFans Mom

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
:lul::lul::lul:

View: https://youtu.be/UmSOfkT0rdg

:lul::lul::lul:

In all seriousness he still mogs me, his mother maybe a thot but she is racking in $150,000/month! Holy fuck! Rich whore mother > poor virtuous mother (like mine :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:).

No need to go to school if your mom makes 2 mil a year

Poor virtuous mother > Rich whore mother. How do people manage to grow up with a mother who gets smashed by random dudes.

Kid expelled fron school due to OnlyFans Mom​

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Poor virtuous mother > Rich whore mother. How do people manage to grow up with a mother who gets smashed by random dudes.
His mother stills fucks only his dad. Only whore shit she is doing, is showcasing this fucking globally for all to see for $15
I have lived in a homeless shelter, and also have been bullied when was a youngcel. Easily being homeless was worse.

Somehow some pathetic redditor will still say the woman is a victim :soy:

"What a strong and independent woman! Look how she'll do anything to provide for her beloved child! She's a saint..." Said the cucksimps

So we're glorifying whoredom at the expense of education now?
Whoredom > poorfag easily. I hate being born to poorfags. I have lived three years in a homeless shelter during middleschool a decade plus back. One of the most humiliating times in my life. Easily whore mother> poor mother

Wow, she’s hot. But if she was making money for the kids future I’d roll with it. If my mom was doing it for my college fund I wouldn’t be proud of it but I’d put up with it. If she’s just doing it for a new Louis bag I’d be pissed.
Whoredom > poorfag easily. I hate being born to poorfags. I have lived three years in a homeless shelter during middleschool a decade plus back. One of the most humiliating times in my life. Easily whore mother> poor mother
This is true. I envy rich fuckers so much it’s UNREAL. I have to bust my ass to make minimum wage meanwhile rich white kids get all the money they could ever need. I’m stressing out over being able to afford surgeries, if I was rich I wouldn’t have these problems.

Must be embarrassing for him, old boy.

His mother stills fucks only his dad. Only whore shit she is doing, is showcasing this fucking globally for all to see for $15
I have lived in a homeless shelter, and also have been bullied when was a youngcel. Easily being homeless was worse.
For that, this women must be punished for taking my easy to pay jobs. I will rob her and give it to the homelesscels. And I will cut off her boobs and vagina and implant a micro penis and flabby man boobs with hair on them. And inject her with tren so her hair falls out.:lasereyes: ON SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE FOR THE ULTIMATE CHEAT CODE

How do people manage to grow up with a mother who gets smashed by random dudes.
Don't know man. Ask @Broly @FamilyGuy1999 and @Idotms . They can tell you

Despite that the money is good idk how i could feel if my mom was a public whore

When your mom has that much cash, who cares about school?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back