Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kicked my mom's stacy caregiver out of the dining area while she was eating because of her bad behavior towards me.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
As you guys might remember, my mom's stacy caregiver has been super disrespectful to me. She either treats me like I'm invisible or gives me dirty looks (link below). Well, I've had it with her attitude so when she was eating lunch today, I told her to leave the dining table and go eat elsewhere because she was interfering with own my lunch time. And I also told her to never again eat in my dining area! Felt good! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Shit your diapers and make her clean it

You are already treating her very well by not giving in to your natural desires. (in video game).

Based if true.

It is. I've been meek with her in the past, but no more!
Now, refer to her as little miss cunt whenever you need to speak with her

Now, refer to her as little miss cunt whenever you need to speak with her
Man I can't go that far. My mom is very sensitive to these things and easily falls ill.

Is she Indian?

As you guys might remember, my mom's stacy caregiver has been super disrespectful to me. She either treats me like I'm invisible or gives me dirty looks (link below). Well, I've had it with her attitude so when she was eating lunch today, I told her to leave the dining table and go eat elsewhere because she was interfering with own my lunch time. And I also told her to never again eat in my dining area! Felt good! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Based
I hated my caregiver when i was a kid and treated her like trash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back