Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kerry King

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-

View: https://youtu.be/f-gX0spJpa0?t=337

Kerry (that's a girls name) is a manlet (5' 6") who started balding fast in his early-to-mid 20s.
He went for copes most of us do, trying to hide weak (or in his case double chin) with a beard and hitting the gym.
Until the mid 90s lyrical themes of songs he wrote by himself or co-wrote with Hannemann were mostly Satanism, afterwards they were usually about being angry and hating society.:feelshaha:
His response to Jefferies question is hilarious especially when his guitar solos sound like using a guitar as a dildo.
He would have been an incel hero, but he chose to be a cuck. Jeff had been the better songwriter in the band, even though his solos played live were one and the same chaotic bullshit.

Kerry King is a joke and so are his fans. He never learned to play the guitar, he learned the minor scale and fumbles around the chromatic. Not what I’d consider a guitar player, or a musician for that matter. He couldn’t make the cut in Megadeth because Mustaine was too hard a demanding. Faggot cuck.

Just a reminder of how embarrassing he and his fanboys are:

View: https://youtu.be/YqozteLrPzg

Jeff was always the better player and songwriter idk why kerry was kept around in slayer.

Hell awaits is an untouchable album tbhngl

[UWSL]I haven’t heard it [/UWSL]:feelsrope:[UWSL] untouchable how?[/UWSL]
It’s really good. A bit harsh to listen to at first like any extreme metal album but it grows on you quickly. (((Critics))) and others may say otherwise but I think the production is great. Guitars are evil sounding, the drums are snappy and the bass is loud. I started with this one. If you like you’ll probably like the rest of the album.

View: https://youtu.be/r0hTE_oFOoQ

If I were to pick top 3 Slayer albums, I'd go like this:
  1. Hell Awaits - no weak songs; various time signatures; solos are right amount of crazy; production is very dark
  2. Seasons In The Abyss - good lyrics in most of songs; mid-tempo songs aren't boring; riffs are really intricate; Kerry's solos sound like music, not masturbation
  3. Reign In Blood - album is divided into two parts: goods songs are amazing masterpieces , filler songs would've been good ones on later (weaker) albums

I always liked Testament more than Slayer. They are by far the better and more versatile Trash Metal band.

If I were to pick top 3 Slayer albums, I'd go like this:
  1. Hell Awaits - no weak songs; various time signatures; solos are right amount of crazy; production is very dark
  2. Seasons In The Abyss - good lyrics in most of songs; mid-tempo songs aren't boring; riffs are really intricate; Kerry's solos sound like music, not masturbation
  3. Reign In Blood - album is divided into two parts: goods songs are amazing masterpieces , filler songs would've been good ones on later (weaker) albums
I agree except I didn’t listen to much except their first three albums+haunting the chapel.

Show no mercy is good but the production is so weak. None of the instruments have any weight.

I agree except I didn’t listen to much except their first three albums+haunting the chapel.

Show no mercy is good but the production is so weak. None of the instruments have any weight.
Yeah, low budget and technology. But the second half of "Crionics" is very tasty.