Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL KEKFUEL: Trannies beating women up in Spain right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://twitter.com/diarioelcomun/status/1408773177598226445

This is from today. TERFs are seething because a law is being passed in Spain that will make it basically like in the UK when it comes to gender bullshit, men in women's bathrooms, etc. Due to pressure by the international financial elites obviously, otherwise this shit wouldn't be happening throughout the west. And of course trannies, as usual, hate actual women and are beating up the ones who aren't libfems and call it out.

I think terfs are somewhat based, but they're still feminists, so honestly, fuck them. We tried telling feminists that not all men are rapists, that accussing men of rape left and right isn't okay, that men suffer too and aren't actually privileged, much less making more money than women for the same work, and that being made to feel like you're disgusting for trying to talk to someone is way harsher than getting "unsolicited attention" :foidSoy:. But they never listened. They never tried to be reasonable when we asked nicely. So now they get creepy men in women's clothes beating and raping them. Sorry women, you took feminism too far and now it's too late to make things right. Enjoy the freak show :feelzez:

Based trannies. Hope the bill passes and rapes go up.

Based trannies. Hope the bill passes and rapes go up.
the bill has already passed lmao. at first the government didnt want to, but all of a sudden they gave up and passed it, despite having some terf women in charge. i wonder what happened :feelsEhh:

the bill has already passed lmao. at first the government didnt want to, but all of a sudden they gave up and passed it, despite having some terf women in charge. i wonder what happened :feelsEhh:
Israelis called up Spanish parliament haha lmao

Lol. Fighting for women's rights for decades and only for the trannies surpassing them in getting better legal protections.

Had a older Indian coworker scream bloody murder because some 6'3 tranny was in the women's bathroom. Curry ran out yelling that a man was in the women's bathroom.

I wish I was there to witness it. That tranny looked like a man, attempted to date lesbians all the time according to foids who gossip. Tranny called it transhate when they saw she was a man and stopped all contact

Tranny larp

Lol. Fighting for women's rights for decades and only for the trannies surpassing them in getting better legal protections.

Had a older Indian coworker scream bloody murder because some 6'3 tranny was in the women's bathroom. Curry ran out yelling that a man was in the women's bathroom.

I wish I was there to witness it. That tranny looked like a man, attempted to date lesbians all the time according to foids who gossip. Tranny called it transhate when they saw she was a man and stopped all contact

Tranny larp
shit

i legit dont know what i'd do if i had to work with a tranny in the same building that sounds fucking disgusting, but fortunately its women who deal with them in their bathrooms and shit

Tranny larp
The west has lost its mind. A nuke or three may solve it but I think that's too little at this point.

These so-called "women" on estrogen annihilating real women in a fist fight, pretty much proves the point that wearing a dress and mutilating your genitals will never make you a real women :feelsclown:

Imagine you would be able to travel back in time and show this clip to a random person on the streets:feelshaha:

Based tranny faggots Kek

Tranny larp
Haha lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Fuark can't wait for trannies to mass rape foids in bathrooms

The west has lost its mind. A nuke or three may solve it but I think that's too little at this point.
one nuke would suffice. or not even a nuke but a normal bomb. but we'd need to gather the financial elites in one place first :feelsYall:
Based tranny faggots Kek
:feelsYall:

They wanted liberalism they got liberalism.

Lol, cucks don't know who to defend.

I think terfs are somewhat based
Just as based as that tiny shard of glass I had to pull out of my foot yesterday. They had it coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back