Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kekfuel: Not talking to foids.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Anyone else not talk to foids at all?

The only time when I get this chance is in retail like buying stuff like new clothes or coffees.

Foids will say "have a good day" "how's your morning" etc. as their told to by corporate, but when you refuse to reply to them it visually angers them.

Not getting the attention from a male they are used to 24/7 is world shattering to them. I did it this morning when I was picking up my coffee

I'll have this drink
"Okay. How's your day"
"Here's your drink have a good day"
"You're welcome" she said in a very annoyed voice

I love doing this shit, anyone else getting kekfuel by doing this?

Truecel trait: foids never talk to u

I spat on the face of a foid once when I was in elementary school

I spat on the face of a foid once when I was in elementary school
In elementary school, grade 8 we would be around 13, this foid who always bragged about being whorish and wore revealing clothing kept moving the table i was at to try and show her tits to the class jock and trying to lean over to get him to look

I had a can of tuna for lunch so i grabbed it and shoved it all in her hair. she screamed like a knife had just been driven through her and i got threatened to be expelled.

worth it

Are you from burgerland?

I had a can of tuna for lunch so i grabbed it and shoved it all in her hair. she screamed like a knife had just been driven through her and i got threatened to be expelled.
Based brocel:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That guy...self-deleted.

The only time when I get this chance is in retail like buying stuff like new clothes or coffees.

Foids will say "have a good day" "how's your morning" etc. as their told to by corporate, but when you refuse to reply to them it visually angers them.

Not getting the attention from a male they are used to 24/7 is world shattering to them. I did it this morning when I was picking up my coffee

I'll have this drink
"Okay. How's your day"

I do this most of the time tbh

it makes them uncomfortable and it's one of the few things that gives me a bit of happiness anymore
Legit.
I always act rude towards foids nowadays. I either ignore their whole existence or simply i just talk to them on a rude way.
I have zero sympathy left for these shallow whores

I'll have this drink
"Okay. How's your day"

I love it

In elementary school, grade 8 we would be around 13, this foid who always bragged about being whorish and wore revealing clothing kept moving the table i was at to try and show her tits to the class jock and trying to lean over to get him to look

worth it
I didn't know you were based lol

Are you from burgerland?

needy cat GIF
Sad Happy Hour GIF
Joe Biden Debate GIF by CBS News

I am rude to foids or dismissive of them almost unconsciously now

I'll have this drink
"Okay. How's your day"

Same i avoid any contact

LOL your avi is cat version of @yez