Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [KekFuel] Cucktears having another civil war

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

144 comments | 0 points (47% upvoted)

Last edited:
Wew, I'm so glad I don't visit reddit anymore.

if you're not bitter you're not paying attention. or you're just chad/a woman.

His right shitty women will leave her husband even if the relationship good for chad. Women are just piece if shit human beings it's there nature which is sickening and they wonder why we're bitter.

CuckCels must be conflicted: on one hand this is feminist (good), but on the other hand they feel the heat, as unattractive / low-tier partners themselves (bad).

Most upvoted cucktears comment so far in the group:

So? Women have the right to enter or leave a relationship as she sees fit, as do men.
1517649272715.gif
cucc-jpg.12027
1517649272715.gif
cucc-jpg.12027
1517649272715.gif
cucc-jpg.12027
1517649272715.gif
cucc-jpg.12027
1517649272715.gif

I'll love you for the rest of my life... or until something better comes along.

It's funny how sjws have to somehow reconcile females self-professed horrible behavior against all morality and logic. It must give them quite the headache!

"kanna172014Kupo 42 points 8 hours ago
So? Women have the right to enter or leave a relationship as she sees fit, as do men."

This is the problem with modern society. Marriage is a contract between a man and a woman, these sluts even have a christian marriage and promise to be faithful in better or worse.

Why make promises if you plan to leave the guy as soon as he stops being useful to you?
I'll love you for the rest of my life... or until something better comes along.

It's funny how sjws have to somehow reconcile females self-professed horrible behavior against all morality and logic. It must give them quite the headache!

The hypocrisy of women thinking that it's not immoral to use a man but as soon as an older male dates an underage female he is the most evil immoral person because he is "using her".

"kanna172014Kupo 42 points 8 hours ago
So? Women have the right to enter or leave a relationship as she sees fit, as do men."

This is the problem with modern society. Marriage is a contract between a man and a woman, these sluts even have a christian marriage and promise to be faithful in better or worse.

Why make promises if you plan to leave the guy as soon as he stops being useful to you?

I can understand femoids pushing for this kind of agenda, but what kind of male filth would upvote this comment ?

These gender traitors are below cucks. Objectively speaking, they should be weeded out of the genepool before "incels". Such cucked genes should not be allowed to reproduce.

I can understand femoids pushing for this kind of agenda, but what kind of male filth would upvote this comment ?

These gender traitors are below cucks. Objectively speaking, they should be weeded out of the genepool before "incels". Such cucked genes should not be allowed to reproduce.

These cucks almost always produce whores who get fucked in his own house. Their daughters are best friends with whore mothers who teach them that being a whore is okay, both mother and daughter use the man and have no love for him. In return the daughter usually takes the mothers side when she cucks her father.

Man... those comments.
How can a living man even manage to antagonize his own interests that much? What level of brainwashing do you have to suffer?

These cucks almost always produce whores who get fucked in his own house. Their daughters are best friends with whore mothers who teach them that being a whore is okay, both mother and daughter use the man and have no love for him. In return the daughter usually takes the mothers side when she cucks her father.

When I complete my ascension, God willing, I will fuck the shit out of these cucks' daughters and wives. This, I promise.

"
vlx01

Chad 的国王20 points·7 hours ago
Women can leave unhealthy, or unfulfilling relationships as they please. A healthy relationship requires all involved parties to be content. If one party isn't content, it's in their right to leave.

Incels are not entitled to an unhappy partner just because of one-sided selfishness. "

They use classic left wing tactics which involve feelings not facts or statistics. All a woman has to say is that she was "unhappy" without explaining why and the guy ends up looking like a douche. If she had to honestly tell that she left him for superficial reasons it would just expose her as opportunist who has no loyalty and never loves anyone.

There is no other explanation for sky high divorces even after women go through a dozen or two dozen men to find the "right guy" which does not end up being the right guy. They get married older to feminized men who would never hit them but still claim they are in abusive relationship

Last edited: