Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (KekFuel) Based judge rules against Roastie

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
What a disgusting piece of trash woman, she cheats on her fiancé with his son and pawns the engagement ring :feelsree:. Glad the judge ruled against this slut and is making her pay him back for that ring :feelsautistic:.

But also JFL at the double standards of her not being charge rape for sleeping with his underage son.

This is when femoids have freedom. Nothing else to say.

Hahaha stupid foid

The guy didnt help himself by acting like a fool tho. Should have been more dignified

JFL at cucks believing these scripted american bullshit tv shows.

"Have you no shame?"
Blessed judge.
What unbelievable degeneracy. We have reached the slimy, filth covered peak of hedonism.

Imagine how cucked you have to be to starting dancing in happy relief to hear that the woman who cheated on you with your son is pregnant with his child, you didn't really "dodge" child support because your son is going to have to pay it.

However when I think about it he is likely now estranged from his son and doesn't give one fuck about him, so its really just his sons problem lol.

Imagine how cucked you have to be to starting dancing in happy relief to hear that the woman who cheated on you with your son is pregnant with his child, you didn't really "dodge" child support because your son is going to have to pay it.

However when I think about it he is likely now estranged from his son and doesn't give one fuck about him, so its really just his sons problem lol.
thats what I think too, he probably has a shit relationship with his son so he doesn't care. Why else would he have cucked his dad like that lol.

...She fucked his son?

HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOMEN ARE FUCKING INSANE.

LIKE FUCK ALL OF THESE FUCKING CUNTS I SWEAR TO GOD FUCK 99.999999999% OF THEM I STILL BELIEVE THERE HAS TO BE A FEW THAT HAVEN'T LOST THEIR DAMN MIND BUT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THE VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OVERWHELMING MAJORITY ARE LITERAL SCHIZOPHRENICS

CATCH ALL OF THEM

STONE THEM NOW

FUCKING STONE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!