Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[kek] since we have sui/ragefuel threads, how empty/full is your tank of each fuel

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-
low iq thread but im bored tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbh

Suicide tank completely empty, rage one at 50%.

suicide fuel tank is so full that its leaking

Both are empty because they leaked into the depression tank which removes all emotion.

more tall chads at the gym today?
i dont even need to go out to feel like a subhuman chimp dawrf piece of shit, i get triggered just by watching fucking stupid movies

It depends on the day and the time

Rage tank has already exploded long ago. I can't even get angry anymore, I just laugh and think how absurd life is.
Suicide tank is like 90% full, if it was easy to kill I would have been dead but it's such a task. I also kind of want to see the upcoming shitstorm/ww3.