Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Kek my mouth slipped that I hated toilets and that rape is a social construct to my normie brother

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Now he is going to tell someone else that I might be an inkler.
As if we were criminals!
Soyceity is the criminal while neglecting us basic needs!

Would you charge or ask for consent for a biological need such as defecating or peeing?
Yes, that's what modern toilets do to such a biological urge which is sex, hence why all males are entitled to it and no, rape isn't real, it is a social construct contrived uphold degeneracy, hypergamy and male domination.
And no, IT cucks, you are actually the criminals......
zviNqrmh7xr5WE6cJE8gzxI8-fMrauu7ON_QptygksMfxtpUfVevSxqLkBbSjnGWLDvF-v-sCM2CoVrP7OoundMODtN6frZMrYq80Fo7Q7sOO3WygR8TcNkznkMXj8JpaUK2LAR9gFJBZxuMax4FovgyWJEzXbIyPywVGEOpWGMm3IT5MfNUXeALlo0UonPu3uDcdX_cIMNPflUhakL7ObdUCdAZBhMemTjng6OOCb2BzH6LGnq2vgnW2XabD9FEBtY03gFSj3B4WgPKhqp6_vC30YzxH9ermmAmTrIuHggXwR_cxrc7a27C6A83yMRypykTuCmZmFRi0PWoJxQtuAxYa7Zpnc1KMFCF4JJdiXbD_1BMpP6snMO-Z8KcIfU2xiHBgcIiAUCL1xIwIs7-3pvnegb6BcPHU45tJo1vsYN5AQaXsu9XpoU0BnKHzUkuRGU_rfkaXKvzjVsqL2Ki-q01_cQCbOiBlDI8IBzp_8qofIv1Q-dn27Z-635k5u_8nNGHx_ynd4Cjy2IYH_IrKhh-jMbPP6Zjn2uPq_nPFvAkG0EXYwF66zSviZPw6ViToT4RONITbGkwXIDWfpCIwbVS-znMKUKmTHvmOxLPp7ELG7wlgX-YP5ArtbtOq1gFjQfCbRpBkqwETBzkoqRGOb02glUWFpOBkwXj_gPqn7SdCbtOKcnL_iKTSW6eiEAVwPc70TOsyVLYu1BNVAKxl22FyGaJtlSr4LUDXl0jYfPVvx2eCnnuagzna9axdfOWKBaJo8iVRBpIGZbWZRDrLtkVVOy6rLoIbZ9JBJRc5XOTASf5CnMq8mXiPo-ouIW_-q0zb7ylKawabn6vV5LGFJGircGnTXhML3eZwCV8jAsRRjZ2gxZn25xVmofL6w4ZhFcvBhsd-voOwsL1Lc1h4EPZfIsCI-VgWqhw5mSfnbJcPgyF=w340-h973-no

How is it a social construct if it happens in nature?

when i talk to people irl i dont talk about incel stuff tbh

i dont say nigger kike tranny randomly like a sperg, man i really hope that day never comes too XD

man i really hope that day never comes too
it will come if you keep LDARing in here
How is it a social construct if it happens in nature?
Rape being bad is a social construct, heck, rape isn't even a thing.
It's just another brainchild to make a business out of males' loneliness

when i talk to people irl i dont talk about incel stuff tbh

i dont say nigger kike tranny randomly like a sperg, man i really hope that day never comes too XD
i don't talk to ppl

i live in a metropolitan city so i'm nothing anyway