Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Kek][Lifefuel]Three Y/O Foid Gets Carried-Off Into The Sky After Getting Caught In A Kite.

God really hates the Chinese, doesn't he? One of the least dangerous gatherings one can think of and a little girl almost got taken to meet Saint Peter himself

Does the kite fall to the ground at the end?

Last edited:
Does the kite fall to the ground at the end
Yeah I did, so I fixed it.

Hopefully she at least sprained her ankle or broke her legs.
God really hates the Chinese, doesn't he? One of the least dangerous gatherings one can think of and a little girl almost got taken to meet Saint Peter himself
Yeah i’ve seen tons of videos of car crashes there, construction workers being flattened, etc

My friend on telegram even sent me a channel which is literally just accidents such as those that happen there.

And they decide to film rather than trying to form a blob to try to catch that kid, chinks man :feelskek:

Hopefully she has trouble trying to be a future whore

That actually looks like it would be a fun time as long as you don't fucking die, But yeah sadly she will grow up and end up being a typical whore

JFL at the foid screaming behind the camera
foid screaming is the most annoying sound in existence
too bad the kite foid didn't die

Bro he hates all asians

@Cayden Zhang