Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kek incels and incel tier guys can't even get chosen for betabuxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
If you're an incel/incel-tier guy (average looking but under the average height for your country and skinny or if you're ugly) most women atleast here in the Western World (Europe, Americas, Australia, etc.) won't even consider you as a potential betabuxxer, this is reserved only for normie-tier guys. Not that i'm complaining bout that, a relationship based on material gains isn't a real relationship anyway.

It never began

If you're an incel/incel-tier guy (average looking but under the average height for your country and skinny or if you're ugly) most women atleast here in the Western World (Europe, Americas, Australia, etc.) won't even consider you as a potential betabuxxer, this is reserved only for normie-tier guys. Not that i'm complaining bout that, a relationship based on material gains isn't a real relationship anyway.
A blessing in disguise perhaps. :feelsjuice:

True incels are poor neets who can't drive and never finished school. :smonk:

A blessing in disguise perhaps. :feelsjuice:
Well, average normies generally don't have it very good, a lot of guys' wives divorce them when in their late 30s/40s. And also the sexless ralationships. :feelshaha:

Depends what age. Once women settle down, they usually end up with safe hubbycels. You usually never see attractive married men.

Can agree for the can't drive part.
Depends what age. Once women settle down, they usually end up with safe hubbycels. You usually never see attractive married men.
Yep, but these are all normie tier per se (theyve just gotten fatter etc.), incels and incel tier ones are lower then them.

All husbands I see are much more attractive than me. :blackpill:

All husbands I see are much more attractive than me. :blackpill:
Most men 30+ with kids are either bald or fat or both. Looks unironically don't matter much once you're at the settling down age.

Most men 30+ with kids are either bald or fat or both. Looks unironically don't matter much once you're at the settling down age.
In this case yes, but when talking about young couples its often the guy whos the better looking.

Well most subchad guys are dating down cuz of female hypergamy.
They really aren't. Most couples are pretty much looksmatched. Or there is little variation sometimes where the man might be slightly better looking, but that's understandable since even an average woman has a much higher SMV than Chad. I swear to god many niggas here are gay as shit, overrating men and underrating foods.

They really aren't. Most couples are pretty much looksmatched. Or there is little variation sometimes where the man might be slightly better looking, but that's understandable since even an average woman has a much higher SMV than Chad. I swear to god many niggas here are gay as shit, overrating men and underrating foods.
It could depend on the country as well.

It could depend on the country as well.
Maybe. I assume most people I talk to here are Americans. In Europe I don't notice any of this shit and I have been to a few European countries. Sure, Chads get the most and the best pussy but I see 6/10 guys dating 8/10 foids almost as much as I see 6/10 foids dating 8/10 guys.
I agree that foids are allowed to have much higher standards but people here exaggerate hypergamy. Go to a party and see who's hooking up with who. You'll see plenty of normie-tier guys getting pussy.

It's better that way, no chance of being divorce raped.

Maybe. I assume most people I talk to here are Americans. In Europe I don't notice any of this shit and I have been to a few European countries. Sure, Chads get the most and the best pussy but I see 6/10 guys dating 8/10 foids almost as much as I see 6/10 foids dating 8/10 guys.
I agree that foids are allowed to have much higher standards but people here exaggerate hypergamy. Go to a party and see who's hooking up with who. You'll see plenty of normie-tier guys getting pussy. But also newer gens of women have become uglier than the ones which are now 40+ yo.
Im in Bulgaria (EU) and here allmost all young normies are taller (177-180cm) than me (172cm) and gymmaxx like crazy, often here a guy in a young couple is better looking than the girl which is mediocre looking.

Im in Bulgaria (EU) and here allmost all young normies are taller (177-180cm) than me (172cm) and gymmaxx like crazy, often here a guy in a young couple is better looking than the girl which is mediocre looking.
In Bulgaria?? lol Slav countries are full of ugly men and good looking foids. That's a stereotype almost everyone knows about.

Thats me:fuk:
In Bulgaria?? lol Slav countries are full of ugly men and good looking foids. That's a stereotype almost everyone knows about.
Almost all couples i see man mog hard foid. Hot foids walk around solo or with other girls.

Last edited:

That's what I'm saying, incels usually underestimate how undesirable they are.

Hell even the ugliest most retarded normie has like 5-10 friends. Having no friends you are literally a Frankenstein monster in normies eyes.

So even IF you were just average, not ugly and not pretty, that fact alone would make you an untouchable.

But most incels have no social circle AND have bad looks. It's literally over. That's why the black pill is not a funny meme or satire or something. It's literally 100% reality. The black pill is quite literally the most serious thing in your entire fucking life. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Bulgarians are not Slavs per se but Bulgars (Turkicized Iranians) that mixed with Balkan Slavs in the 8th century. Generally speaking we, the Balkan people, are more mediterranian looking cuz Southern Europe. If you think that here in the Balkans the South Slavs are blonde like the East ones you're in a huge delusion. Also i have put part of my comment in your quoted comment :feelshaha:

Why would anyone want to betabux in the first place? Get over women. Life doesn't revolve around sex.

yeah m8 that's just not true. Slav countries are ones with the greatest disparities between male and female looks levels. There aren't enough good looking men in Serbia for you to see plenty of couples where the man is clearly better looking.

yeah m8 that's just not true. Slav countries are ones with the greatest disparities between male and female looks levels. There aren't enough good looking men in Serbia for you to see plenty of couples where the man is clearly better looking.
I wasn't saying that it's all the cases here in BG, but it's often. Have in mind that younger generations of women here seem to get uglier than their older counterparts. Idk about the situation in Serbia. @Mecoja says that it's happening there too (young guy better looking than his gf).

R4r4
haha the roasties want my money but I wont give them anything, I am gonna pump and dump them .....

Deded whait why is nobody intersted in me? I stemmaxxed and have 6 figures, where are my roasties??Why are they so happy?

A0X8eNV
It's over I am 45

Yeah then im blind, Serbian girls are butterfaces, their bodies varies a lot while faces are mostly ugly imo.

How women see men

Chad = Sex Toy

Normie = Betabuxx/Emotional Tampon

Incel = Invisible/Bullying Target

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back