Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kek - imagine if you sent a text to your coworkERs in the group chat saying, “Trump Vance 2024!”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Just another day in Clown world :feelsclown:

Just another day in Clown world :feelsclown:
90% of my coworkers will vote for Trump, they all pretend to be liberal and progressive. The foids will vote for Niggress Harris, but most of the guys I work with will vote for Trump.

90% of my coworkers will vote for Trump, they all pretend to be liberal and progressive. The foids will vote for Niggress Harris, but most of the guys I work with will vote for Trump.
I'm not even gonna vote. Kamala horseface is gonna win anyways :feelsugh:

I can’t just sit on my ass while a foid niggress half-Tamil Indian/half-Jamaican stands on the cusp of becoming President of the United States.

This is a warning to all American goy,

I understand having anxiety about walking into a polling location, however, if your ballot came in the mail - for fuck’s sake, please vote. It’s your right as an American, immigrants are thankful as hell for their right to vote, spoiled pig Americans are too lazy to vote.

Peruvians, Venezuelans and Mexicans will take over your neighborhood, and you deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back