Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘Keep your standards high, girl’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
7B1266CD 37D7 4119 8C3C 5B9307C5AFC0

9B4564DD 3F83 45E9 AABD 6B463A4A0D2D

‘Keep your standards high, girl>Not on model level looks herself.

Women live on easy mode, regardless of how they look, they can still afford to have high ass standards which you get men out there who are literally physically fighting for used scraps.

Feminism is a parasite to society.

Always remember that in many cases, those are the type of women who say ‘Keep your standards, high’.

Absolutely disgusting

Shannon was quite anorexic.

I wonder...did she slim down because she viewed Black Justus as a filthy obese Bonobo savage? Perhaps she saw him as an eyesore that made James Andrew Knott dislike her? White foids do consider themselves "ruined" when they associate with Black males.

jfl @ this sheboon. niggers must thankful for their masters for teaching them english.

this is what my tinder matches look like it's not even worth ascending

As a woman aged 98 I am very dissappointed by what she seem to be implying about women our age.

We are already dealing with being self concious about our old age and wrinkled skin, as well as our aging ovalies. Us 98 year old young ladies do NOT need hateful women like these adding more to our problems on top of the impossible beauty standards of not being fat as well as patriarchy

Another overweight sheboon saying shit like this

Is this even surprising

Dude, I wouldn't fuck that bitch if she was the only girl in the world. That's how fugly she is. But of course she is a girl so she will have the life easy.