Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

keep seeing guys that I physically mog with girlfriends

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
10%
so i keep seeing guys who have a better face then me with a girlfriend but i physically mog. we all know face > everything, so thats all the explaination needed.

the thing is though, if im way taller bigger frame more muscle etc, im thinking i should start approaching their women and hitting on them and if the guy tells me to fuck off just square up with him and make it plain how inferior his fighting value is to mine and he has to back down like a cuckold or get his ass kicked in front of his girlfriend, also like a cuckold.

ive been on nofap for a bit so thats why im getting to the point where im considering doing shit like this.

do you guys think it would be a good idea?

just approach them bro :bluepill::bluepill:

Cause you are normie bullying fakecel

Can you actually fight or is it just gym muscle? You're gonna get arrested or shot or killed.
So yes, it's a good idea

if i am fakecel then why dont i have pussy to smash you brainlet retard.
Just go bully some truecel or manlet in front of a foid she will get wet for you.

if you framemog or heightmog but not facemog its over for you
if you dont framemog and facemog it never began for you

yeah man thats gunna happen in a quiet town in public in a white area in 1st world. fucking delusional retard.
Your quiet town doesn't have police or guns?

I don't see that when I go out. You must be a fakecel or some autist.

thats just retarded because they'll just call the cops and you'll go to prison over a random whore, or you'll fuck with the wrong person and he'll beat the fuck out of you or kill you, either way its a lose lose situation and pointless

Your quiet town doesn't have police or guns?
shows how stupid absolute braindead you are if you think police would be involved at all. fucking clown

thats just retarded because they'll just call the cops and you'll go to prison over a random whore, or you'll fuck with the wrong person and he'll beat the fuck out of you or kill you, either way its a lose lose situation and pointless
maybe theyd call the cops on your retarded ass

They are just a beta providers/have a huge cock/they are getting cucked.
Average normalfag male don't have any other chances to get a stable relationships
Not really. Someone might have a weaponor a pepper spray if you are lucky, and then you are FUCKED. Or they are gonna call cops, who will beat you up.
Just don't do anything stupid, buddy.

Can relate but im too high inhib to approach them and them beat up their lanklet framelet 6'5 bfs

if you constantly see guys with a lower SMV than you with girlfriends then you're a fakecel larper
I think what OP wants to say is he just physique and strength mogs them as they are tallfag lanklets

no you will end up in jail or on the sex offender registry when the girl calls the police and says you raped her with your eyes
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also height > face
there is just a very small subset of foids that will fuck chadlets

maybe 90-95% prefer height
Once you are above 5'7, face becomes more important IMO. Foids still love chadlets like Dave Franco, Tom Cruise, James McAvoy and Zac Efron more than tall ogres

I think what OP wants to say is he just physique and strength mogs them as they are tallfag lanklets
no theyre shorter then me i height and frame mog them

Once you are above 5'7, face becomes more important IMO. Foids still love chadlets like Dave Franco, Tom Cruise, James McAvoy and Zac Efron more than tall ogres
yeah but what im saying is i can make their boyfriends seem feminine by getting in their face and physically mogging them.

no theyre shorter then me i height and frame mog them
So basically they are better looking than you or you mog them in that aspect as well:feelskek:

no you will end up in jail or on the sex offender registry when the girl calls the police and says you raped her with your eyes
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also height > face
there is just a very small subset of foids that will fuck chadlets

maybe 90-95% prefer height
height = face. Unless you have both you're guaranteed nothing. My brother is a few inches shorter than me but because he's significantly more handsome than me he never has trouble getting girls at all.

so i keep seeing guys who have a better face then me with a girlfriend but i physically mog.
#metoo
we all know face > everything
Apparently not everyone,because i still keep seeing "height is enough to get toilets",which is manlet cope obviously
the thing is though, if im way taller bigger frame more muscle etc, im thinking i should start approaching their women and hitting on them and if the guy tells me to fuck off just square up with him and make it plain how inferior his fighting value is to mine and he has to back down like a cuckold or get his ass kicked in front of his girlfriend, also like a cuckold.
That's what used to happen before cucked laws,bigger men would beat smaller men and take their toilet as spoils of war
In this scumciety no,unless you like to go to jail and get sodomized by BBC's

Just go to jail maxx

@Caesercel @CCPcel bragging? Threatening illegal activities?
That's what used to happen before cucked laws,bigger men would beat smaller men and take their toilet as spoils of war
:feelswhat: Does this seem good to you? Chad beating up a random beta and stealing his wife? You're a fucking psycho bro.

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/26/26980.jpg?1655309060 [/UWSL]@Caesercel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/14/14642.jpg?1655658953 [/UWSL]@CCPcel bragging? Threatening illegal activities?
fuckoff you little cuckold bitch. what is illegal about mogging some fucker in front if his gf. fucking idiot.

fuckoff you little cuckold bitch. what is illegal about mogging some fucker in front if his gf. fucking idiot.
Exactly,i need not argue with him,he doesnt have the intellect for it

so i keep seeing guys who have a better face then me with a girlfriend but i physically mog. we all know face > everything, so thats all the explaination needed.

ive been on nofap for a bit so thats why im getting to the point where im considering doing shit like this.

In my personal opinion, even tho I'm decently big myself, I'd only ever start fights with guys who I know I could pulverize. also it depends on their looks as well.

It's called assault you humongous lanky nigger. JFL if you think you as a sub5 face man can just walk up to two people going their way on the street and not get clocked or get the cops called on you.
I swear the tallcels always turn out to be retarded as well. Maybe it's not their face, maybe they're mentalcels who can't read the fucking IOIs women give them.

This exactly. Keeping an eye on OP
Nigga where the fuck is my pussy to fuck then? Asshole. Believe me id do anything to have a chick dude. I just get pissed when i see a guy shorter then me with a girl. It fucking enrages me why i have to life this shit miserable life and this shorter guy gets to fuck prime pussy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Nigga where the fuck is my pussy to fuck then? Asshole. Believe me id do anything to have a chick dude. I just get pissed when i see a guy shorter then me with a girl. It fucking enrages me why i have to life this shit miserable life and this shorter guy gets to fuck prime pussy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Volcel :feelskek:

he's a fucking larp, and I am waiting for the second he slips up so I can righteously ban him
Its over for coping ricecels. Where my pussy at then nigga cuz i dont see any? But keep hating bro

Nah my only requirement is not morbidly obese. Thats it. Tell me how thats volcel?

Oofy doofy supremacy is the rule, always were, will always be

Then log off retard

More like physically chad