Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Keep Mentally Retarded Cel Banned

Do You Want Mentally Retarded Cel Unbanned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

He said here he'd have sex with a troon.
Here he promotes short men becoming troons.

Here he promotes more hatred of short people.

Just keep this retard banned can we. No more "Ban forgiveness" @PLA1092 @proudweeb

As well in one of Lonelysince2006's deleted thread's the vast majority of the userbase wanted him banned.
Edit: I found the thread after doing a little digging: https://web.archive.org/web/2024073...calling-for-the-death-of-short-people.625438/

Last edited:
Isn't he a tallfag too?

Yeah, that fucker has been banned so many times it should be obvious he isn't a good fit here & most want him gone for good

He thinks having sex with trannies is ok, manlet shames, and is a needlessly aggressive Turkroach piece of shit who unironcially should kill himself.

Yeah, that fucker has been banned so many times it should be obvious he isn't a good fit here & most want him gone for good

He thinks having sex with trannies is ok, manlet shames, and is a needlessly aggressive Turkroach piece of shit who unironcially should kill himself.
He should Ronnie Mcnutt himself :feelskek:

6'3 I think actually

He also said he's MTN-HTN, so clear fakecel especially since I think he's NT
motherfucker is obviously here to mock us, being a 6’3 HTN telling us to fuck troons and become troons ourselves

@Mentally lost cel

Images 4

He said here he'd have sex with a troon.
Here he promotes short men becoming troons.
Brutal
Here he promotes more hatred of short people.
Brutal
Just keep this retard banned can we. No more "Ban forgiveness" @PLA1092 @proudweeb
@forgiveness Thots?
As well in one of Lonelysince2006's deleted thread's the vast majority of the userbase wanted him banned.
Edit: I found the thread after doing a little digging: https://web.archive.org/web/2024073...calling-for-the-death-of-short-people.625438/
I heard He plays this song on loop... (Loudly);;;

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8UVBgUd9GE

Lmao, jeez DarkStar tell us how you REALLY feel! :feelskek:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

iu

I was in VC with him and he surely isnt NT
But still, despite us being NTpill believers, with his stats he can ascend

Also, look at how much of a complete cunt he was to everyone

But still, despite us being NTpill believers, with his stats he can ascend

Also, look at how much of a complete cunt he was to everyone
His height is mogger, but he made contradicting statement about his face. Sometimes he claimed he is a 6-7/10 and sometimes he claimed his face is deformed and he is a 2 or 3 out of 10

His height is mogger, but he made contradicting statement about his face. Sometimes he claimed he is a 6-7/10 and sometimes he claimed his face is deformed and he is a 2 or 3 out of 10
According to some who saw his face, he actually is around a 6

That plus his height is enough to overcome the NTpill easily

And as I said, regardless, his behavior is enough to keep him banned

The People Have Voted

Most users want him to say banned.