Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Keep larping IT LOL

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
20191113 234545

It took me 4 years to even proper model a full human being, unless that ITcuck means she modelled some low poly shit, I refuse to believe this horrible story writing.

Anyone who ever tried programming knows, this is a huge lie.
And they often call us liars. :feelsseriously:

Jfl at these cucks. They create their own stories to convince themselves that females are smart

Well I can relate. One day my future children (my cum) told me,
"Daddy, Daddy. Why must I be born to you, and to this earth, plagued by internal afflictions and the societal world view of how men who look the best get the best position in life. Why do we continue to suffer under those who look better than us physically? Why are we alive and born together and live together with women, who demean us and berate us constantly? Oh father!

AND HE'S LIKE, NOT EVEN ALIVE YET. MEANS HE'S SMARTER THAN YOU INKELS!

Meanwhile when a subhuman gets treated like shit for the 8394848th time, they'll say:

r/thathappened :soy: :soy:

and then everyone clapped

And they often call us liars. :feelsseriously:
There are some stories that ITcels say that I just laugh and move on, but this one actually made me mad.

ITcels: Yeah, my 11 year old daughter is a hypergenius who is already a game developer, 3D modeller and makes small aircrafts just from observing birds by herself.
"Wow, ur daughter is so strong, smart and totally real!"

Incels: A woman did something bad to me unprovokedly.
"YEAH, SURE, R/THATHAPPENED, THIS IS WHY U INKWELL RESPECT WAHMAN :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

There are some stories that ITcels say that I just laugh and move on, but this one actually made me mad.
On a sidenote, yeah, as someone with programming knowledge it just pisses me off how absurd of a lie this ITcel made up, both for the ridiculously unrealistic hypergenius daughter feminist bullshit and for how badly he's downplaying the difficulty of doing all those things by implying an 11 year old girl could be good at all of them already.

Last edited:
My 11 year old son got a fill scohlarship to MIT

it's just overembellishment
a smart boy can do those things, without the embellishments, at age 6-7, meaning write extremely simple programs, and use authoring tools at a very basic level
but since it's a girl we're talking about, we pretend like what she's doing is some astronaut shit, and that getting something out of tinkering with a computer by age 11 is amazing

On a sidenote, yeah, as someone with programming knowledge it just pisses me off how absurd of a lie this ITcel made up, both for the ridiculously unrealistic hypergenius daughter feminist bullshit and for how badly he's downplaying the difficulty of doing all those things by implying an 11 year old girl would be good at all of them already.
Exactly man. I'd say a lot of incels are programmers or have tried to be, and although im a modeller, this guy just took all of the hard work i put into my hobby for granted
it's just overembellishment
a smart boy can do those things, without the embellishments, at age 6-7, meaning write extremely simple programs, and use authoring tools at a very basic level
but since it's a girl we're talking about, we pretend like what she's doing is some astronaut shit, and that getting something out of tinkering with a computer by age 11 is amazing
The guy specified things like rigging, and unless she was going elementary versions of it, i refuse to believe she, at 11, was able to do advanced versions of rigging, like weight painting the anatomy of a human being.

Last edited:
And everyone clapped.

"My 11 year old daughter" yep, definitely a LARP :feelshaha:

Probably got it off of stack overflow, maybe changed some of the values.

Edit: Actually I remember taking website development courses at that age and doing stuff with flash and shit. Some guys made some decent stuff. An 11 year old with access to the internet can quite easily copy a bunch of shit from looking at tutorials.

Last edited:
View attachment 168275

It took me 4 years to even proper model a full human being, unless that ITcuck means she modelled some low poly shit, I refuse to believe this horrible story writing.
Oh yeah? Well my 2 year old daughter taught herself how to solve triple integrals in spherical coordinates. Checkmate, incels!

This is just embarrasing

I made my first game when I was 11. I made the graphics with paint :feelskek:

When I was 13 I did some shit with Blender and Source for server mods. Nothing too complicated, but it took me ages to figure out how to do some basic rigging. I really fucking doubt this guy's "daughter" did all that

The most pathetic part is that there's not a single voice of reason in that shithole, not one single person saying, "Guys, we shouldn't be making shit up, especially when it's so obviously bullshit, it's making us look bad, etc."

Cucktears is a soulless, brain-dead circle jerk of the biggest losers in society. Even bigger losers than us incels. I actually have a life outside of this. Not a sex life, of course, but a life. Who but a cucktears loser could be so pathetic as to spend all their time bullying a vulnerable group on the Internet and then patting themselves on the back and thinking they're "muh good people" for it?

Yeah she made her own graphics engine too? Or maybe her own OS? Did she call it temple OS?

I made my first game when I was 11. I made the graphics with paint :feelskek:

Me too, I was making dots on paint and pretending they were fighting drawing lasers and shit then erasing them to progress the story was some epic shit.

The most pathetic part is that there's not a single voice of reason in that shithole, not one single person saying, "Guys, we shouldn't be making shit up, especially when it's so obviously bullshit, it's making us look bad, etc."

Cucktears is a soulless, brain-dead circle jerk of the biggest losers in society. Even bigger losers than us incels. I actually have a life outside of this. Not a sex life, of course, but a life. Who but a cucktears loser could be so pathetic as to spend all their time bullying a vulnerable group on the Internet and then patting themselves on the back and thinking they're "muh good people" for it?
Exactly. I think a good chunk of incels go to the gym as well because most of us thought lifting would help us get girls, while IT calls us fat neckbeards.

If you've ever bothered to view any software or video game written by a female ""developer"", you'll see just how fucking incompetent they are when it comes to an actual g-loaded logical challenge. Even the most "intelligent" women are only good at memorizing and regurgitating the shit they're taught in school.

Saddens me that there's still a push for women in STEM/CS.

Yeah fucking sure,the little shit probably can even spell python,much less program in it.