Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Keep in mind, every girl is obsessed with some Chad in her life

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14536

Self-banned
-
Every girl has some Chad that she is pretty much obsessed with. She may not even have really met him. He may be a classmate or a workmate or even some guy she sees regularly. She daydreams about him and thinks about him when any love songs come on. You can't imagine how obsessed she is.

My sister is literally 400lbs and crushes on a fitness trainer Chad on Facebook. She’s a 28 year old virgin and refuses to date fat guys or lose weight herself.

My sister is literally 400lbs and crushes on a fitness trainer Chad on Facebook. She’s a 28 year old virgin and refuses to date fat guys or lose weight herself.
>Virgin woman
>28yo

Pick one

>Virgin woman
>28yo

Pick one
No, she’s a virgin. She is a Christian so she’s waiting for her Chad but she is literally over 400lbs and refuses to better herself. If she wasn’t a Christian “wait for marriage” type, I’m sure she would have been fucked by now.

She lives across the street from my parents and we pretty much have to help her pay bills and function as a proper adult because she has the mentality of a child and can’t take responsibility for anything. She’s dumb as fuck too, graduated high school with a 5th grade level of math.

If she gets married or fucked before I do, that’s my signal to rope.

No, she’s a virgin. She is a Christian so she’s waiting for her Chad but she is literally over 400lbs and refuses to better herself. If she wasn’t a Christian “wait for marriage” type, I’m sure she would have been fucked by now.

She lives across the street from my parents and we pretty much have to help her pay bills and function as a proper adult because she has the mentality of a child and can’t take responsibility for anything.

If she gets married or fucked before I do, that’s my signal to rope.
Blackpill her about looksmatch truth. Can't let that type of foids get ultra gigachad as her husband if she can't at least lose some weight

Blackpill her about looksmatch truth. Can't let that type of foids get ultra gigachad as her husband if she can't at least lose some weight
I’m not sure if I could make her understand how to cook box macaroni and cheese.
Explaining something as elaborate as the blackpill is probably impossible. I think it’s a safe bet she will die alone anyway, just like me.

I'm sure if she posted on reddit, people would tell her she deserves chad

I'm sure if she posted on reddit, people would tell her she deserves chad
If she used Tinder, I’m sure she could get a 4, 5 or 6. The only men she has ever showed interest in are literal gym rat Chadlites and better, people that probably make fun of fat people daily.

He may be a classmate or a workmate or even some guy she sees regularly.
And also just famous chads. Literally most girls I've came across was obsessed with at least one statusmaxxed chad to the point where its literally their hobby to drool over him. Oddly enough, it's usually women :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

And also just famous chads. Literally most girls I've came across was obsessed with at least one statusmaxxed chad to the point where its literally their hobby to drool over him. Oddly enough, it's usually women :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
This basically sums up Justin bieber in 2008

This basically sums up Justin bieber in 2008
We're onto something boyos. I mean, yeah I've seen guys drool over famous foids but never as FREQUENTLY AND OBSESSIVELY as foids drool for chads

I hate chad for it, every crush I had never thought about me instead just about drinking chad's cum for dinner

that's true. this is funny how they react when males obsessed with females

Yes, it's an obsession.

Also, you aren't wrong with this. It's crazy how unhealthy their obsession is.

chad is seen and remains in her mind forever
:feelsbadman: