Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Keep grinding, Keep Hustling

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Meekscore
GIF by Tokkingheads

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424-204006_YouTube Music.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424-204006_YouTube Music.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240424-203954_YouTube Music.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424-203954_YouTube Music.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 24
Probably got a whole bunch of writers and producers to help him make the music.

Probably got a whole bunch of writers and producers to help him make the music.
Could be, Niggas famous just for looking good and my parents still deny the meekspill no matter how much i tell it to them, They think there is 2 seperate worlds one who cares about looks that is crazy and one that is not and that i gotta find the world that doesnt care about look, When in real, EVERYONE cares about looks.

Could be, Niggas famous just for looking good and my parents still deny the meekspill no matter how much i tell it to them, They think there is 2 seperate worlds one who cares about looks that is crazy and one that is not and that i gotta find the world that doesnt care about look, When in real, EVERYONE cares about looks.
It's simply human nature. And you can't change biology no matter how hard you try, not unless you've suddenly got god-like reality-bending powers or some gene-splicing tech.

His criminal record & mugshot was his portfolio before he got his gig in modelling, shagging some billionaires daughter. Many people are in denial that looks trump personality. I remember a discussion I had about bollywood films, one woman said one actor is good looking despite his shitty acting skills and family connections.