Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Keep coping you aznidentity inflitator.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

If only asian people hunting wild boar and eating it straight from campfire also drinking cow/goat milk then we would not end up with this bullshit feature that we have now. Consuming soy on copious levels equals to genetic degradation on bluepilled levels. As a SEA gen Z i wiped out all my traditional food from my diet completely that contains poison shit soy and replace it all with carnivore diet. I will never eat any estrogenic food like tofu, tempeh, soy bean, soy milk, or any bullshit like all those. I love my body and those asian identity is not my choice in the first place.

Blackpilled choice >>>>>>>>>>>> mainstream NPC choice.

@hogswarsh JFL at you.

Soy is life, JFL @ u if your diet doesn’t contain 100% soy products

If only asian people hunting wild boar and eating it straight from campfire also drinking cow/goat milk then we would not end up with this bullshit feature that we have now. Consuming soy on copious levels equals to genetic degradation on bluepilled levels. As a SEA gen Z i wiped out all my traditional food from my diet completely that contains poison shit soy and replace it all with carnivore diet. I will never eat any estrogenic food like tofu, tempeh, soy bean, soy milk, or any bullshit like all those. I love my body and those asian identity is not my choice in the first place.

Blackpilled choice >>>>>>>>>>>> mainstream NPC choice.

@hogswarsh JFL at you.
I haven’t really eaten a soy product. At college we had tofu, tried it for the first time and it’s so disgusting

I haven’t really eaten a soy product. At college we had tofu, tried it for the first time and it’s so disgusting
Not eating those poison
I will never eat those

having no soy allergy must be nice, you can eat any chocolate you want

Consuming estrogen and soy products is LAW

I don't even browse aznidentity I think they are retarded. I'm just saying that this forum hates on Asian guys for no reason. Like leave us the fuck alone.

I don't even browse aznidentity I think they are retarded. I'm just saying that this forum hates on Asian guys for no reason. Like leave us the fuck alone.
Stop consuming soy if you really love yourself

I will be eating this whole bag of delicious, sweet chocolate to cope with the ban

Does the forum "hate" on native Asians or Asians who live in the west? Most of the talk I see here is from Western Asians (I think)
Both? I'm a western asian and it is annoying when I browse and see "ricecel gets mogged" every 2 seconds on this forum. I admit there are a lot of "ricecels", but just stfu already about them getting mogged because many arent even that bad.

Blacks and curries get more hate and less sympathy on here

Both? I'm a western asian and it is annoying when I browse and see "ricecel gets mogged" every 2 seconds on this forum. I admit there are a lot of "ricecels", but just stfu already about them getting mogged because many arent even that bad.
Everyone shit on another here.

There are some cumskin copers here who enjoy our suffering but most of it is posted by other ricecels.

There are some cumskin copers here who enjoy our suffering but most of it is posted by other ricecels.
Are you a gen z "ricecel" living in the West? I am, and based on what I'm seeing with young college abcs, is that most have no issues dating? Most end up with other Asian Australian women and I'm honestlly not seeing how their dating issues are significantly worse than other races. Incels in any population are a minority.

Are you a gen z "ricecel" living in the West? I am, and based on what I'm seeing with young college abcs, is that most have no issues dating? Most end up with other Asian Australian women and I'm honestlly not seeing how their dating issues are significantly worse than other races. Incels in any population are a minority.
I'm from SEA not the Jewish West

I'm not gen z but that's just confirmation bias. I guess you weren't around when r/hapas was popular? There's a gazillion studies that all show the same thing: noodlewhores prefer white men (noodles in the west have 4x the STD rates of Asian men :feelshaha: ), Asian males are at the bottom of the SMV hierarchy and are the most likely to be virgin throughout their 20s and 30s out of any race.

Soy is life, JFL @ u if your diet doesn’t contain 100% soy products
ngl I have some kinda soy product every day, often multiple like oatmeal on soymilk, tofu with dinner (ofc with sum soy sauce), maby sum natto as a snack or lettuce wraps with ssamjang :feelsLSD:

ngl I have some kinda soy product every day, often multiple like oatmeal on soymilk, tofu with dinner (ofc with sum soy sauce), maby sum natto as a snack or lettuce wraps with ssamjang :feelsLSD:
Based diet, mine is pretty similar except my oatmeal is made from entirely soybeans