Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Keep coping if you think acid is gonna lower a woman's SMV. Nothing will lower females smv nowadays

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
This chick got her faced splashed by acid and she was all over the news along with other women who got attacked on the same day
1830220830 parsnaz com

I saw a coper posting about how this could lower their smv and I thought I should post this as a thread instead of replying.

You may think it must be over for her because of her current face but no. She still mogs 80% of men to oblivion.

She got married a few years ago.

40c36a95ee6556581020a5ef6449d0ff niksho com

It objectively lowers your SMV, doesn't matter if she SMVmogs most men. No shit, she has a vagina.
And yeah, she married a 4/10 fat curry. Really lucky girl lmfao.

Last edited:
It lowers her SMV but even a 0/10 foid is still more privileged than a 5/10 man.

It objectively lowers your SMV, doesn't matter if she SMVmogs most men. No shit, she has a vagina.
And yeah, she married a 4/10 curry. Really lucky girl lmfao.
She still won't get near you:feelsjuice:

And the curry looking dude is probably the betabuxer. I have no idea how many guys she's fucked. Keep coping

No, it lowered her SMV. She had to get a goofy ass looking currycel instead of a 6'5 chadrone.
No one is expecting women to instantly become celibate like us if something like that happens,(men won't allow fertile eggs to go to waste) but she will take a hit in her dating options and be forced with lower tier guys.

She still won't get near you:feelsjuice:

And the curry looking dude is probably the betabuxer. I have no idea how many guys she's fucked. Keep coping
ok, then why make the thread? Because it doesn't prove your point. She married some subhuman and it's probably an arranged marriage at that.

See for yourself, she was forced to settle with a 4/10 low tier normie. She can't get chad anymore

See for yourself, she was forced to settle with a 4/10 low tier normie. She can't get chad anymore
Most women settle down with low-tier normies, not sure if her face being burned had anything to do with that, especially if she lives in some Muslim or curry country.

Last edited:
Bahaha she had to get with a currycel. Their literal worst nightmare.

@Zer0/∞ you got a chance, just find you an acid attack victim. :smonk:

Last edited:
This chick got her faced splashed by acid and she was all over the news along with other women who got attacked on the same day
View attachment 643252
I saw a coper posting about how this could lower their smv and I thought I should post this as a thread instead of replying.

You may think it must be over for her because of her current face but no. She still mogs 80% of men to oblivion.

She got married a few years ago.

View attachment 643256

View attachment 643257
ofc not; foids have infinite SMV nowadays; we all know that lol

It lowers her SMV but even a 0/10 foid is still more privileged than a 5/10 man.

A 0/10 toilet still has more privilege than a 10/10 man.

But yeah, her SMV objectively lowers, she's obviously not a Femcel / FA, but to a toilet marrying an ugly man is like a heterosexual man marrying a homosexual man. There's 0 attraction. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Screenshot 20220728 134150

Screenshot 20220728 134200

Screenshot 20220728 134301

The guy looks like a donkey

marriage is shit anyways lol; whyd you want to serve a non pair bondable foid anyways lol?

marriage is shit anyways lol; whyd you want to serve a non pair bondable foid anyways lol?
If only all men, including her new betabuxxer, knew that, she'd get to see what it's like for no one to want to subsidize her vain existence. Or maybe she repays him with some good sex and doesn't cuck him, but that sounds too hopeful.

If only all men, including her new betabuxxer, knew that, she'd get to see what it's like for no one to want to subsidize her vain existence. Or maybe she repays him with some good sex and doesn't cuck him, but that sounds too hopeful.
yep; what ppl dont understand is that it REALLY takes a whole village to raise, i mean, to control a foid's sexuality...yes , it is that powerful

yep; what ppl dont understand is that it REALLY takes a whole village to raise, i mean, to control a foid's sexuality...yes , it is that powerful
I wouldn't say "powerful". Men's ability to build, maintain and defend civilizations is powerful. Foids' promiscuity is just plain retarded, still stuck in the stone age. The only thing it's powerful against is foids' minds, but that's only because their minds are weak.