Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Keep chasing guys, never lose your motivation!

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
I'll give you a peptalk even I'm still unsuccessful and being a virgin. Everything is better than doing nothing, even chasing girls keeps me motivated. How would you rate these girls below? HB8?

I'm still in Milan for couple of days. Send me a PM who wants to meet!

IMG 20210721 170953

Lol. Chasing foids IRL as a ugly KHHV Trucel gets you jail time in most places even third world shitholes. Wtf are you talking about?

Lol. Chasing foids IRL as a ugly KHHV Trucel gets you jail time in most places even third world shitholes. Wtf are you talking about?
op is redpiller cope

You won the retarded greycel of the week award. Congrats

I gave up on chasing foids a while ago. But that doesn't mean you have to lose motivation to do other things.

suifuel photo, all these fresh foids are cumsluts for chad:feelsrope:

Am I becoming a schizo or is this very, very blatant glowposting?

Sluts they are

You don't get it OP, do you?:feelswhat:

I'll give you a peptalk even I'm still unsuccessful and being a virgin. Everything is better than doing nothing, even chasing girls keeps me motivated. How would you rate these girls below? HB8?

I'm still in Milan for couple of days. Send me a PM who wants to meet!

View attachment 469955
Nice pic, do more of these pics I like public stalking

Yeah, locking yourself up in your room is the solution. See me as a soldier fighting to overcome having social anxiety and developing social skills. It is hard, very hard but improve bit by bit a day. Picture is from last day, I felt too much anxiety that I choose NOT to bother them. In groups they are in general more focussed on their own.

Especially in britland. Read these articles if you think I am bullshitting.

Yeah, locking yourself up in your room is the solution. See me as a soldier fighting to overcome having social anxiety and developing social skills. It is hard, very hard but improve bit by bit a day. Picture is from last day, I felt too much anxiety that I choose NOT to bother them. In groups they are in general more focussed on their own.
Lol. You are delusional. I pity you tbh.

What have you done for your looks?
Seriously. What have you?
You came up and started a conversation, now what?
Do you still believe that smooth talk will override the areas in the brain that tell her you're an ugly goblin, and she will suddenly be compelled to make your approach into..something more substantial?

You trying to cut a tunnel in a rock with a spoon.
Sure, you can scratch it all you want, but what will give way first? The rock or the spoon?

Last edited:
Picture is from last day, I felt too much anxiety that I choose NOT to bother them. In groups they are in general more focussed on their own.
They would have laughed so hard about you if you had trying to talk to them. Cold approach is chad only.