Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Keep an eye on thread view counts

cylinders

cylinders

Greycel
Look for threads that have a low or average reply count, but a strangely high view count. Those are the posts being viewed by the types of lurkers that screenshot us. You can tell they're hungry for stuff to share.

Let's just do what other users have suggested.

Make a titled post something like "DOXING CUCKTEARS" (not actually, I dont wanna get banned.)

Or something like "HARASSED A FEMOID TODAY"

watch the views roll in, and have the text of the post loads of spoilers for shows. That will stop lurkers.

LDARIncel said:

Make a titled post something like "DOXING CUCKTEARS" (not actually, I dont wanna get banned.)

watch the views roll in, and have the text of the post loads of spoilers for shows. That will stop lurkers.

I dont think clickbait titles are gonna prove much. I'd click those blues in a heartbeat

LDARIncel said:

doxing is just putting together a puzzle, there is nothing wrong with it. It is just against reddit rules. We should totally have a doxxing thread.

There are also a great many users who have made accounts but not posted, obviously they wont all be brigade happy cuck fucks but its safe to assume some are.

Please change you're avi :feelspuke:

Look for threads that have a low or average reply count, but a strangely high view count. Those are the posts being viewed by the types of lurkers that screenshot us. You can tell they're hungry for stuff to share.
Got my posts screenshotted and posted on IT twice, I don't give a shit tbh:feelsmage: