Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kavanaugh confirmation vote is in 2 hours, anyone excited?

Does not change my life. Who gives a fugg.

He's in. Thank fuck this country isn't COMPLETELY soyified yet. It's only about 80%

We did it Reddit!

Go to your nearest Starbucks today and get yourselves a couple of vanilla lattes - one for Elliot, one for Rodger. A good reason to salute the panoply of saints whose spiritual forms watch over us through troubled waters.

"I will LOL when Kavanaugh gets confirmed today"

How can you be sure OP ?

giphy.gif

We did it reddit

A conservative supreme justice will hopefully stem the flow of degeneracy, social justice, and hedonism for the next few decades
I'm pro-life not for religious reasons, but because my resentment has made me spiteful as fuck --- I want to see foids busy with kids. I want to see foids shallow life plans interrupted. I want foid to suffer consequences after a fun night with Chad Thundercock or Tyrone the club promoter
This

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm not even american, but I love this. Libs going mental just like after the Trump's victory.

This makes me happy, but it also makes me sad to think that things have become SO bad that I have to be happy for a bunch of cuckservatives.

1F9FnSH.jpg

aUzumqN.jpg

:feelskek:

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha there's enough salt out there right now to supply KFC's until 3056

View attachment 49913

This is the exact same type of woman who would get offended if someone criticized a sexual choice she made cuz it's "personal not political".

Now the bedroom is an axis of politics to a lot of feminists. They might as well use their pussies for further good then instead of just using it as a referendum against kavanaugh supporters.

These are the most hateful, evil, vicious people on the planet. I make no distinction between them and ISIS tbh.

oh shit
#believesurvivors

I’m saying I like Trump.

I mean I don’t like him, not really, but he is by far the best option at the moment.

I will vote for anyone women and cucks hate.

he's bad on economics, socially he's fine.
These are the most hateful, evil, vicious people on the planet. I make no distinction between them and ISIS tbh.

only the pussy hats are vile. ISIS actually enslaved hoes.

I don’t really care about this but this made me laugh. Using the lefts creation against the left. :lul:
A1913B04 6E84 4532 B003 F5FA454A247E

Complete bull. Remember when 2 years ago Trump said that the real unemployment rate was around 40%? It's literally the same thing here.
Too bad candidate Trump is a completely different person from President Trump at this point.
It’s the Wall Steet Journal. Probably the most trustworthy source of non academic business news in the world. Trump doesn’t give them the numbers, or write the articles.

Complete bull... are you sure you didn’t mean to say.... fake news? ;)

It’s the Wall Steet Journal. Probably the most trustworthy source of non academic business news in the world. Trump doesn’t give them the numbers, or write the articles.

Complete bull... are you sure you didn’t mean to say.... fake news? ;)
The data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which, as Trump said 2 years ago, is completely fake, because it considers only a small fraction of the actual unemployed as unemployed.
Paul Craig Roberts explains it well here
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.co...yment-rate-doesnt-indicate-economic-recovery/
In case you're wondering who this guy is...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Craig_Robert
What are you on about? ;););)

The data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which, as Trump said 2 years ago, is completely fake, because it considers only a small fraction of the actual unemployed as unemployed.
Paul Craig Roberts explains it well here
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.co...yment-rate-doesnt-indicate-economic-recovery/
In case you're wondering who this guy is...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Craig_Robert
What are you on about? ;););)
You should urgently contact the WSJ with your insights. The editor who approved this article should be fired if he has less economic knowledge or journalistic integrity than some random guy.

Let me know how it goes.

Before Kavanaugh confirmation: Jews be Jewing
After Kavanaugh confirmation: Jews be Jewing
Literally made no difference

You should urgently contact the WSJ with your insights. The editor who approved this article should be fired if he has less economic knowledge or journalistic integrity than some random guy.

Let me know how it goes.
>than some random guy
They're not "my insights", they're the insights of a former US gov official, who worked for the WSJ. Read the article i posted and check the second link.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Craig_Roberts

Last edited:
This is unironically what some people think the world is like right now
Aaa

The spectacle the protesters showed made me embarrassed as an American.