Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Katy Perry's new song produced by a Kike 'accused' of rape: 'It's a woman's world and you're lucky to be living in it'

All women are retards and unclean uncouth disgusting creatures of the highest order, a pure women's world would be Africa cos niggers are just like women

Dogshit song, she needs to be put in a room with 10 sex starved curries

All women are retards and unclean uncouth disgusting creatures of the highest order, a pure women's world would be Africa cos niggers are just like women
women in africa are being burned for witch allegations

This hoe still sings?

You shouldn't give women like that views.

Nice mind control operation right there. Now tell me why Jews should not be genocided.

i wanted to fuck her so fucking much at one point, but nowadays she looks too old and dried up

i wanted to fuck her so fucking much at one point, but nowadays she looks too old and dried up
me too, she was fine as fuck

jameson-snl.gif

katy perry made a song? I thought the 2010s were over

dnw, but I'm guessing from the title it's abt her being a lesbian cougar with hideous plastic surgery or sth

I have not listened to it but I hate it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back