Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Karma does NOT effect high status HS girls

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
No matter how they treat you, they will NOT get their just deserts, barring teen pregnancy.

They will go on to college, get worshipped by hundreds of guys, date the top prospect, then marry him. You know the rest.

Keep in mind that this is only referring to High class/status girls who are not susceptible to getting fat or pregnant

This is why we must ensure justice gets sERved

Karma is just a cope people use when they get hurt by someone

No matter how they treat you, they will NOT get their just deserts, barring teen pregnancy.

They will go on to college, get worshipped by hundreds of guys, date the top prospect, then marry him. You know the rest.

Keep in mind that this is only referring to High class/status girls who are not susceptible to getting fat or pregnant

47b6339a8a60e30d3a7798d0918a557e.gif

Karma has always been a cope.
Everyone who has ever made us suffer is now living a happy and fulfilling life while we continue to rot.

karma is only a bitch to me. whenever i try to be a good person, nothing comes back to my favor

*Karma does not effect attractive people

FTFY

Sadly, this is mostly true. All the top tier girls from my HS have prestigious jobs with Chad boyfriends.

Karma is a fuckin' meme, trust.

Karma is a bullshit pathetic cope, life isn't fair.

The concept of karma is flawed repeat after me. Might is right.

ITT: karma BTFO!

Just like religion karma was created as a cope so people don't realize they only have one life and don't go nuts and slaughter people who fuck them over and continue to live a good life and be rewarded while doing it.

This beta orbiters are disposed once bigger game is found

Karma is a cope. There is no such thing as karma.

Just like religion karma was created as a cope so people don't realize they only have one life and don't go nuts and slaughter people who fuck them over and continue to live a good life and be rewarded while doing it.

whats with the dbz clip?

whats with the dbz clip?

This is fan made parody and I liked how cell announces he is going to blow up the world, talks about vegeta mom, shits on karma and encourages people to go nuts as in a week they are going to die

This is fan made parody and I liked how cell announces he is going to blow up the world, talks about vegeta mom, shits on karma and encourages people to go nuts as in a week they are going to die
what it have to do with the post tho lol.

Yeah I watched it, it was funny. Have you ever watched Yugioh? There is a similar parody version that is called Yugioh Abridged by a person called little kuriboh on youtube, its similar to that and funny af too.

what it have to do with the post tho lol.

Yeah I watched it, it was funny. Have you ever watched Yugioh? There is a similar parody version that is called Yugioh Abridged by a person called little kuriboh on youtube, its similar to that and funny af too.

I guess it doesn't have much to do with the topic at hand. I'll check it out as I need something else to watch while goofing off at work thanks.

thats proof there is no karma