Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Karen from IT has a meltdown at Victoria's Secret

Anybody else find it weird how there are whole stores dedicated to foid underwear and at the same time we have to buy our underwear from a pack at the supermarket?

I heard about this before, and I think the sheboon that is filming this is in the wrong. This women is clearly mentally unstable and having a breakdown, and she continues to film her. The accuser claimed the Karen was following her ---- but why the FUCK would a young white woman follow a middle aged black woman around? From what I heard, the black gained a lot of donation money.
It's one reason I limit my interaction with blacks as much as possible --- any misinterpreted gesture or comment will get turned into a racist attack and then -- voila -- I'm famous

what's really pathetic is now the white anchors on Fox News are trying to use this Karen meme, either not understanding or opting to embrace it's racist origins.

Anybody else find it weird how there are whole stores dedicated to foid underwear and at the same time we have to buy our underwear from a pack at the supermarket?
because men don't care about that shit and aren't going to waste unnecessary money on underwear unlike women.

Niggers are the Jews of the races. They will make you mad until you want to hit them then cry racism when you do

Last edited:
She is clearly mentally unstable and had a breakdown. Naturally sheeboons are incapable of processing anything more complex than binary:
0: No agression
1: Agression

@WØLF I hope that if you ever ascend, It will not be with your women. :feelsmage:

This is my new favourite gif.

Ezgif 2 4f9cb73db949