Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Karen from IT has a meltdown at Victoria's Secret

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Anybody else find it weird how there are whole stores dedicated to foid underwear and at the same time we have to buy our underwear from a pack at the supermarket?

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BIG DAWGS, THINGS GET RUFF
★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Some guy has to put up with this and the thanks he'll get is a divorce rape.

andinocel

andinocel

Commander
★★★★★
20d 18h 47m
I heard about this before, and I think the sheboon that is filming this is in the wrong. This women is clearly mentally unstable and having a breakdown, and she continues to film her. The accuser claimed the Karen was following her ---- but why the FUCK would a young white woman follow a middle aged black woman around? From what I heard, the black gained a lot of donation money.
It's one reason I limit my interaction with blacks as much as possible --- any misinterpreted gesture or comment will get turned into a racist attack and then -- voila -- I'm famous

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 17h 40m
what's really pathetic is now the white anchors on Fox News are trying to use this Karen meme, either not understanding or opting to embrace it's racist origins.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Playing incel must die difficulty
★★★★★
110d 8h 42m
SerCel said:
Anybody else find it weird how there are whole stores dedicated to foid underwear and at the same time we have to buy our underwear from a pack at the supermarket?
because men don't care about that shit and aren't going to waste unnecessary money on underwear unlike women.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

dotpilled
★★★★★
83d 13h 56m
Niggers are the Jews of the races. They will make you mad until you want to hit them then cry racism when you do

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 4h 12m
squirrelsonfire2 said:
Niggers are the Jews of the races. They will make you mad until you lynch them then cry racism when they twitching on the end of a rope.:blackpill:
Then they shit and piss and get really quiet and start stinking worse. - in mimecraft!
CrackingYs said:
Joeybtoonz is back with another one.

View: https://youtu.be/3nOfAzSPuYE
That was nice... Thanks!

Teehee!

Niggers are scary!

Last edited:
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★
54d 13h 41m
squirrelsonfire2 said:
Niggers are the Jews of the races. They will make you mad until you want to hit them then cry racism when you do

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 8h 19m
She is clearly mentally unstable and had a breakdown. Naturally sheeboons are incapable of processing anything more complex than binary:
0: No agression
1: Agression

WØLF @WØLF I hope that if you ever ascend, It will not be with your women. :feelsmage:

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
129d 14h 1m
This is my new favourite gif.