Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Karen foid teacher insists I give an introduction speech

seikko

seikko

Officer
★★★★
So today at English class this fucking dumb bitch insisted on me giving some kind of oral presentation while I was not prepared for it ,mix that with my extreme social awkwardness and anxiety Infront of a class that's like half filled with foids that looked at me like some kind of bug so I barely said a few words and froze then she basically told me " fuck off " , I want to behead this old bitch I hope she gets ran over by a truck .

That was pretty much my entire schooling time summed up. I refused to talk so the teachers gave up.

That was pretty much my entire schooling time summed up. I refused to talk so the teachers gave up.
man next time there's some fucking oral presentation fuck it I'm not gonna attend

then she basically told me " fuck off "
Yeah right.

This never happened.

Also underaged kids should get off this forum.

man next time there's some fucking oral presentation fuck it I'm not gonna attend
Yeah I pretty much just skipped school whenever I didn't wanna do a presentation or if I didn't feel like it. I basically didn't attend class for almost the entirety of the last year of my schooling. That made the school really mad but I was too apathetic to give a fuck about their whining.

Yeah right.

This never happened.

Also underaged kids should get off this forum.
she didn't actually tell me "fuck off" you low iq i meant her tone sounded like that, she told me to " go to my seat" also it's university not school

Yeah I pretty much just skipped school whenever I didn't wanna do a presentation or if I didn't feel like it. I basically didn't attend class for almost the entirety of the last year of my schooling. That made the school really mad but I was too apathetic to give a fuck about their whining.
Based will do the same idk if uni will give a fuck tho

So today at English class this fucking dumb bitch insisted on me giving some kind of oral presentation while I was not prepared for it ,mix that with my extreme social awkwardness and anxiety Infront of a class that's like half filled with foids that looked at me like some kind of bug so I barely said a few words and froze then she basically told me " fuck off " , I want to behead this old bitch I hope she gets ran over by a truck .
Bro,OUTSMART this kind of shit !

SUDDENLY YOURE SICK.

SUDDENLY THERES A FAMILY EMERGENCY

I hated my English teachers the most