Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Kanye cucked and brutally dickmogged by JEWS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

Kanye needs to join us. This pretty much explains why he completely dove into the deepend and only gives a shit about saying as much controversial self-destructive shit as possible. Talk about getting blackpilled, jewpilled, and dickpilled.

I also never knew Kanye was only 5'8

Do you believe Jewish media?

I praise him for going against the globohomo, degeneracy-promoting, wrongthink-supporting cabal of elites and puppetmasters enabling the rise of foid's hypergamous standards and moral degeneracy... :feelsclown:

But I don't think he could ever accept or in good faith argue for more than some watered down redpill beliefs; he's a statusmaxxed psychotic HTN with the JBBhalo, making billions with a former Stacy wife. :feelswhat:

But JFL at him being cucked by a 6'2 JBWmaxxing Chadlite while being a literal billionaire. :feelskek:

I knew the one with the eye patch for a short time. We ate lunch/dinner together. I didn’t know he was rap legend.

AD2544A4 B919 4D68 8FD0 BF7B4A301E8B
58B92308 E360 41EC 85B1 443346D887B4

Last edited:
I praise him for going against the globohomo, degeneracy-promoting, wrongthink-supporting cabal of elites and puppetmasters enabling the rise of foid's hypergamous standards and moral degeneracy... :feelsclown:

But I don't think he could ever accept or in good faith argue for more than some watered down redpill beliefs; he's a statusmaxxed psychotic HTN with the JBBhalo, making billions with a former Stacy wife. :feelswhat:

But JFL at him being cucked by a 6'2 JBWmaxxing Chadlite while being a literal billionaire. :feelskek:
I would laugh react to this but this forum is primitive and lacks the ability for that

After going “on and on” for a while, Charlamagne claims the Donda rapper began barking at him about Davidson’s member, allegedly screaming “‘MY WIFE IS OUT HERE F**KING A WHITE BOY WITH A 10-INCH PENIS, AND YOU WON’T HELP ME? MY WIFE IS OUT HERE F**KING A WHITE BOY WITH A 10-INCH PENIS, AND YOU TELLING ME THAT’S YOUR FRIEND, BUT YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE CULTURE?'”

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Kayne West is super based on the jewish question.

Adam West was a good Batman

How many men had KK before Kanye. The man was cucked the moment he got into the music industry and did all the jew satanic homo rituals.

How many men had KK before Kanye. The man was cucked the moment he got into the music industry and did all the jew satanic homo rituals.
lmao

Dumb nigger and dumber normalfags "much dik"

He cucked himself from when he married and had kids with a used up cock sleeve

He could have easily gotten a young low body count woman to breed with his money and resources

He cucked himself from when he married and had kids with a used up cock sleeve

He could have easily gotten a young low body count woman to breed with his money and resources
he sold his soul to the JEW and now they are JEWING HIM

I saw Charlamagne interview Andrew Yang a while back. Guy is dumb as a rock and he's a radio show personality for Black America jfl. It really doesn't get any dumber than him and the fact that he's even in radio says volumes about Black America.

And Kanye is just about as dumb as well. I remember the Taylor Swift incident. I mean, fuck that foid but still, that was cringe asf and he did that on national television. Not a smart guy...

Kanye needs to join us. This pretty much explains why he completely dove into the deepend and only gives a shit about saying as much controversial self-destructive shit as possible. Talk about getting blackpilled, jewpilled, and dickpilled.

I also never knew Kanye was only 5'8
I think he'll be bought off by the Jews when it benefits him. Just watch. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though.

Pete Davidson is a "White boy" according niggers , lol

Pete Davidson is a "White boy" according niggers , lol
Pete is still 3/4 or some shit white. But even that small amount of Jew DNA was enough to elevate his IQ/eq to status Maxx

I praise him for going against the globohomo, degeneracy-promoting, wrongthink-supporting cabal of elites and puppetmasters enabling the rise of foid's hypergamous standards and moral degeneracy... :feelsclown:.
The main argument I make for why da juice were able to take over and monetize the hippie movement (and everything else) was because Protestant Christianity failed and then the only thing remaining is degeneracy anyway. Eventually the Jews know how to take advantage better than any other group. Kanye being against the Jews is miniscule. He's not going to be against the Jews for long once they buy him out.
But I don't think he could ever accept or in good faith argue for more than some watered down redpill beliefs; he's a statusmaxxed psychotic HTN with the JBBhalo, making billions with a former Stacy wife. :feelswhat:.
Absolutely 100% correct.
Yeah this is what I'm saying. He's a big cry baby at heart. And eventually some OathKeeper or Proud Boy is going to punch him in the face of worse shoot him and he'll cry more.

Pete is still 3/4 or some shit white. But even that small amount of Jew DNA was enough to elevate his IQ/eq to status Maxx
IIRC, Skete Davidson is like 3/8 Jew, 5/8 Christian Gentile White European